~Chapter 4~

RECAP: I awoke in the library very abruptly with the three girls sitting around me but it wasn't as lit as before. "Oh fuck we fell asleep in here" Ya know I wondered why no one came to wake us up but whatever. I heard a shuffle behind me which was coming from the restricted section, "weird" I thought because no one, not even teachers were allowed in the restricted section. Ya know I always wondered why we even had a restricted section if no one could read the books. I saw a figure exiting the section quietly and turned immediately to see me staring at them.

Of course, it had to be the one and only, Tom Riddle.

He looked surprised at me, like he didn't see us when he walked in like ? bruh 

He said to me "Wow L/N what is someone like you doing in the library at this time of night" I stayed even though I wanted to rip his nose off right there haha get it. I replied and said "wow last name basis I see, I'm a little hurt but anyways Riddle what is a pErFeCt student like you doing in the restricted section" "Neither of us speak to anyone of this and we wont get in trouble got it?" "yeah sure whatever I don't have anything to lose" He smirked at my comment. "Now I think you should get you pretty self and your four friends back to your dormitories, I am still a prefect" "So am I, remember?" I said pointing to the badge on my robes. "Ah yes how could I forget" He said sarcastically. "Now Riddle I will let you leave first so my friends do not see you" He started to walk and I noticed a book he was trying to hide, "wait Riddle" I said abruptly, he looked at me confused and I said "what's that book in your hand?" I said furrowing my eyebrows. He looked down at the book in his hand and sort of laughed and said "Oh haha, this old thing?" He started scratching the back of his neck as if he were nervous or something. "Let me see it" I said to him moving closer "Um no, this is none of your business" I looked at him and smirked "Oh Headmaster Dippet I was in the library one evening and saw him come out of the restricted section" I said dramatically and then laughing. "They'll never believe you" "They will when they find that book in your possession, come on just let me see it" He threw me the book and I looked at the title "Horcruxes wow, that's pretty dark magic Riddle" "Please call me Tom" (you'll be screaming it later) He said smirking "Then call me Y/N" "Yeah alright fine" I threw him the book back and it looked as if he winked at me. 

After he left I woke up the three girls and helped them put their books back in the darkish. "How did we all seem to fall asleep in the library that's just peculiar to me" Tracey exclaimed. "You're right we all had to have fallen asleep at the same time and I have no recollection of any of you being asleep before I passed out." "Me either" said Daphne. Millicent said nothing just nodded her head. We all got to our common room, but I couldn't help but to notice someone following us. It couldn't be Riddle, he left before us. I turned occasionally and would see someone duck into the shadows. "You know, this would be a lot easier if someone wasn't following us" I said as Millicent, Daphne, and Tracey all looked behind us seeing a figure once again duck into the shadows. We all giggled and just proceeded to walk up the stairs to our dormitory. As we reached the common room, I was going to scare the person that was following us. So as the three girls walked in, I stayed out and hidden in the shadows as well until I saw someone creep toward the painting, I came out and put up my wand to be faced with none other than Sirius Black. 

I'm sorry another cliffhanger but yk I'm writing another part in like 30 mins so yeah lol.