10. Break Up

On the weekend afternoon, Jiang Yu was practicing excerpts from "Swan Lake" in the dance classroom, and another voice message was sent from the [Knowledge] app.

This news comes from the future [Jiu Li].

Qiu Li: "How is the progress."

His voice is much thicker and deeper than it was when he was a teenager.

Jiang Yu lifted her slender legs to the wall, and while stretching, she returned a message to her: "I'm in the process of planning, don't worry."

Qiu Li: "I can't keep in touch with you, the phone can only be used at a fixed time, but I hope you take this matter to heart."

Jiang Yu knew that Qiuli must still be in prison at this time.

The long life imprisonment, every day of his life is suffering, so he must be anxious in his heart.

Jiang Yu: "Since I have agreed, I will try my best to help you."

Qiu Li: "Tell me about the situation."

Jiang Yu: "I have known each other, but'you' is always fierce to me. As long as you get closer, it's like eating people, and you won't make friends with me."

Qiu Li: "You need to take the initiative, I won't hurt you."

Jiang Yu: "Are you sure?"

After waiting for a long time, without waiting for Qiu Li's reply, Jiang Yu guessed that he had been turned over to his mobile phone again.

Be proactive... really won't be beaten.

Jiang Yu was beating a drum in his heart when he thought of the initiative to show good wishes that night, but was rejected by him thousands of miles away.

These three hundred million commissions are too difficult!

Jiang Yu sent a message to the [Knowledgeable] service account: "If I suffer personal injury during the mission, will it be considered a work injury? Is there a chance to be born again?"

[Knowledge] Service number: "Everyone has only one chance, please cherish your life."

Jiang Yu:...

Impressed.

After thinking about it, she still sent a WeChat message to Qiu Li——

"free tonight?"

After sending the news, Jiang Yu went to dance practice, and came back to see it half an hour later. No surprise, Qiu Li didn't return her.

She continued to give him a message: "Sister wants to invite you to dinner, do you enjoy it?"

Still did not reply.

Regardless, Jiang Yu directly sent him his position: "Two hours, come to me, if you don't come, I will go directly to your house."

After sending this text message, Jiang Yu continued to practice dancing.

Before long, there was a commotion in the hallway of the training class, and the girls in the classroom whispered and whispered.

Jiang Yu tilted his head and saw a man standing in the corridor.

Huocheng.

Huo Cheng was only seventeen or eighteen years old at this time, tall and tall, wearing a capable white shirt, at first glance very handsome and handsome, and handsome that can be seen in the crowd.

However, as long as Jiang Yu saw him, he thought of those scenes of domestic violence insulted by him after marriage, and felt chills like a conditioned reflex.