42. Green tea skills

Jiang Yu went to logistics and changed the dormitory, and settled the accommodation fee for half a month in one lump sum.

It costs three thousand in half a month, which is almost more expensive than staying in a high-end hotel. No wonder the Esmeral Art Center can build such a large park in the science city, where all the wool comes from the sheep.

Fortunately, she and Lin Miao were assigned to the same dormitory, which was convenient for her to complete the task of [Rescue Cinderella].

Lin Miao was very happy to see Jiang Yu walking in with her luggage, and enthusiastically helped her spread the sheets and tidy the desk.

After the luggage was packed, several girls in the dormitory gathered to discuss the topic of beauty and hairstyle. Lin Miao also took out two of her treasured wigs and tried them in front of the mirror.

How about the hairstyle that determines the beauty? After Lin Miao put on the wavy wig, her whole temperament changed greatly. In addition to her slender and tall figure, the goddess temperament came out, completely different from the "tomboy" she sees every day. appearance.

Jiang Yu couldn't help but sigh, she really has the potential of "Cinderella"!

Another girl, Mu Zixian, who was a little shorter and had princess Qi Liuhai cut, asked curiously: "You have long hair so beautiful! Why do you want to cut your hair to be as short as boys? There are very few nowadays. Some girls have cut their hair so short."

Jiang Yu actually wanted to ask this question at the beginning, but when she saw Lin Xuan'er, she didn't need to ask, she already guessed it in her heart.

Sure enough, I just listened to Lin Miao's explanation: "It's my sister Lin Xuan'er. She doesn't allow me to grow long hair, not even ordinary bobs. It must be cut very short and short, as short as a boy. ."

Mu Zixian exclaimed: "Oh my god! What a strange thing is this? This is too much! Your sister... is it your own sister? How can this be done!"

Lin Miao said helplessly: "She is the child brought by my stepmother, the daughter of the stepmother and the ex-husband, and it has nothing to do with my dad."

"Then you are really..." Mu Zixian and Jiang Yu looked at each other, and three words popped out in their minds at the same time: "Cinderella."

Isn't it right? Isn't Cindrila letting her stepmother and daughter dove occupy the magpie's nest?

Now Lin Miao has become a maid serving Lin Xuan'er.

"You have to resist!" Mu Zixian said excitedly: "The more you endure her to let her, she will also be able to resist. You have to learn to resist."

Lin Miao sighed: "Her mother said no two at home. If I resist, my living expenses may be deducted, let alone studying ballet."

"What about your father?" Jiang Yu asked curiously: "Does he care about your stepmother? How can he bully people like this."

"My dad and stepmother are very affectionate. The stepmother is a full-time wife. She is in charge of financial power. Lin Xuaner is very good at acting like a baby. She always sue me and make her dad think that I am bullying her at home. I dare not quarrel with her stepmother. , I can only fight with my dad, and our relationship...it's very bad. I haven't talked to my dad for a long time."

Hearing Lin Miao's statement, Jiang Yu helped his forehead and felt deeply...Lin Miao was playing a good hand of his own cards.

Originally, the stepmother did not have a full-time job, so it means that his father has the financial decision-making power, and Lin Xuan'er is just an unrelated stepdaughter. Lin Miao is the only daughter in the family.