23. Showdown

Seeing that Xie Yuan took the initiative to call Jiang Manyi by name, the foreman still came here admiringly.

To be honest, as the foreman, she was even a little bit jealous in her heart.

No way, since Xie Yuan called her by name, he could only obey his intentions.

"Manyi, you prepare." The foreman contacted Jiang Manyi on the walkie-talkie: "Entertain Mr. Xie."

"Um... Sister Zheng, I am not feeling well." On the intercom, Jiang Manyi refused: "Change someone."

The technicians felt incredible when they heard Jiang Manyi's rejection.

This is a good opportunity that no one can ask for. If the service is good, even if it is a big gold customer, how many points will be added to the performance! She actually refused!

Tang Qianqian, who was left out in the cold, turned her eyes red with jealousy.

The foreman said solemnly: "Manyi, don't drop me at this critical time. If the service is satisfactory to Mr. Xie, this year's year-end award will be doubled for you!"

Jiang Manyi hesitated, but thinking about Jiang Yu's tuition and the life of the mother and daughter, she gritted her teeth and agreed.

Anyway, he doesn't know himself, so what is he afraid of!

Soon, only Jiang Manyi and Xie Yuan were left in the room.

Because of Jiang Yu, Jiang Manyi had a natural hostility towards Xie Yuan, and he didn't have a good face.

"Change this dress."

She threw a loose piece of clothing over coldly.

Xie Yuan lay on the bed and said lightly: "You don't need to change clothes, you just press a button for me."

"What you said, then I just press it casually."

Jiang Manyi just wanted to end as soon as possible, so he was so-so.

Xie Yuan felt the perfunctory strength on his back and said, "I heard that you are the best technician here, at this level?"

Jiang Manyi: "You said you just press it."

Xie Yuan saw Jiang Manyi's dissatisfaction with him, and asked, "Do you know me?"

"The famous President Xie, in the entire Beicheng, who doesn't know you."

"It seems you hate me very much."

Jiang Manyi realized that her emotional management had failed, so she took a deep breath and began to massage him seriously.

"I am a poor person, just treat me as my hatred of the rich."

Jiang Manyi tried to use these words to dispel Xie Yuan's doubts.

However, Xie Yuan said in the next sentence: "I have seen your daughter."

Jiang Manyi's hand suddenly stopped: "What...what!"

"The last time I visited the Science and Technology Museum of Yuxi Middle School, your daughter Jiang Yu was a guide for me and was deeply impressed."

Jiang Manyi's hand began to tremble: "You...what do you mean?"

"It may be a little presumptuous to ask, but I still want to know, is she your biological daughter?"

Jiang Manyi stepped back two steps and said in a panic: "Of course she is my biological daughter! Otherwise! What do you mean by this!"