Find Him

Jiang Yu did not expect that this year's autumn would come so quickly.

As if not long after he had left, in a blink of an eye, the yellow leaves of the branches fell one after another, and they were heavily paved beside the tree-lined road.

The moment Qiu Li left, her world was stripped to an empty shell.

After Qiu Li went to Haicheng, she changed her mobile phone number and all contact information, as if she had completely disappeared in her life and disappeared.

There are many people I know in the ballet major of North City University, all of whom are Esmeral’s classmates.

I travel to and from the college and the art center with the girls every day, and my life is full and simple.

Although he was busy every day, Jiang Yu still felt empty in his heart.

So far, she has not dared to think about the morning sun, nor about the words that Qiu Li said to her to break up.

Jiang Yu texted him every day, but he never responded. He changed his cell phone number and could never be reached again.

Early that morning, Jiang Yu came to the physics building, waited at the door for half an hour, and finally waited for Ren Xian to go to work.

"May I ask Mr. Ren to have class later?"

Ren Xian opened the office door and said gently: "I don't have a class, what can I do, classmate?"

"I'm Jolie's girlfriend, I...I want to talk to you about him."

Ren Xian asked Jiang Yu to sit on the sofa in the office and poured her a cup of warm water: "Classmate Qiu Li is very good. I also hope that he can fill in our physics major, but he seems to be more inclined to inherit his father's work. Major in Clinical Psychology."

Jiang Yu looked at Ren Xian's expression, as if talking about something that had nothing to do with him.

"Teacher Ren, do you call him classmate Qiuli?"

"Ok?"

"Isn't he your son."

Ren Xian was shocked: "Student Jiang Yu, why are you saying this?"

Jiang Yu was more shocked than Ren Xian and stood up and said, "Teacher Ren, Qiu Li, all the hope and the courage to sustain him for so many years, is that one day he can become better, get admitted to the best university, and get The best grades come to see you! How can you call him... Classmate Qiu Li!"

"Have you misunderstood?"

Ren Xian frowned and said, "I have a family and a daughter. My daughter is older than him. How could he be my child? Yes, I do know him. He is the son of Dr. Qiu Shao. The thesis suffered from insomnia all night, and after several courses of rehabilitation at Dr. Qiu, I met him..."

Hearing this news, Jiang Yu's temples jumped suddenly, and his heart was suffocated.

"You mean... you are not his mother..."

"Of course I am not. I used to talk to Dr. Qiu about Qiu's mother. She died of a dystocia when he gave birth. At that time, I saw that Dr. Qiu loved his deceased wife very much. When I mentioned it, her eyes were full of sadness. I don't know if it was for this reason that he would do such a terrible thing to that child later."

Jiang Yu understood, thoroughly understood.

Qiu Shao paranoidly transformed all his love for his deceased wife into hatred for his son, torturing him and hurting him.