45. I was wrong

Jiang Yu trot all the way, through the green playground, to the teaching building, and looked into the classroom through the floor-to-ceiling windows.

The students have been lining up, holding the armrest in front of the mirror with one hand, doing squat exercises

Bai Shuyi was instructing three or four classmates to do basic movements. Seeing Jiang Yu standing by the window, she asked her to change clothes and prepare for training.

Jiang Yu went to the locker room and put on suitable personal clothes for training, stood in the back row of his classmates, and joined them to practice together.

Wen Lun, who was standing in front of her, turned her head and whispered: "Mr. Bai is guiding us to squat. You can do it with me."

Jiang Yu thanked him gratefully.

Bai Shuyi walked to Jiang Yu's side, tapped her slender legs with a teaching stick, and said: "Although the ballerina looks very long and thin, in fact it is quite powerful. We want to put our strength in Show it on the stage, which requires you to lift your body up as much as possible while squatting."

Jiang Yu followed her instructions and tried to fulfill her requirements.

Bai Shuyi shifted his gaze down, fell on her feet, and said, "I don't know what training you received before, but here I am asking for absolute norms and standards, Jiang Yu, one foot opens for me."

Jiang Yu tried a foot, and with this posture, it felt a little reluctant.

In the past, when Jiang Yu danced, he would use a posture that he felt comfortable to perform. Although it was not necessarily an absolute standard, it was within an acceptable range.

If you follow Bai Shuyi's requirements, you may not have much problem when you practice, but if you really dance, you may not be able to reach her extreme.

Although she felt uncomfortable, she completed the squat exercise training according to Bai Shuyi's request.

At the end of get out of class, Bai Shuyi told them: “After our training camp is over, we will give you a chance to show on the stage and re-evaluate the ABCDEF grade. Of course, after you enter Esmeral, there will be this at the end of each semester. A staged stage show is re-divided into classes. So students, for the goals in your mind, practice diligently and work hard."

After her encouragement, the students all stayed, determined to practice for a while.

Bai Shuyi took Wen Lun and Jiang Yu to another empty classroom and taught them individually in small classes.

"Wen Lun has no problem, Jiang Yu's problem is bigger." Bai Shuyi said without hesitation: "Jiang Yu, you dance too casually."

Jiang Yu blinked and looked at Bai Shuyi: "Yes...Is it not standardized enough?"

"Very irregular." Bai Shuyi frowned: "I don't know how your former teacher taught you, but at Esmeral, we require every dancer to be the most standardized."

Jiang Yu hesitated and said: "But on the stage, shouldn't dancers find their most comfortable state, so that they can reach their utmost."

"So you mean, professionalism and norms are not important, the most important thing is to have fun by yourself?"

"That was not what I meant."

"Do as I say, Esmera doesn't need students with too many questions."

Jiang Yu found that although Teacher Bai Shuyi was very gentle on weekdays and treated her very well, he was really strict in class.

It wasn't against her, she was just as strict with other classmates, and even told a girl to cry.