93 - 94 I Want

When Jiang Yu saw the handsome boy coming back, he seemed to be a different person, but when he took a closer look... it didn't seem to have changed. It was still the fancy beach vest and pants.

It's just that there is an extra cap on the head, which covers the eyes.

Jiang Yu was dizzy at first, didn't really look at it, and didn't take it seriously.

"Clicked?"

"Well, two bottles of beer, I invite you."

Jiang Yu smiled at him: "Thanks."

When Qiuli saw the lady's cigarette on the table, his face became dark, and he picked it up and threw it directly into the trash can.

Jiang Yu asked in astonishment: "What are you doing?"

Qiu Li was expressionless and said in English: "Smoking is harmful to health, especially girls."

Listening to his voice, Jiang Yu felt that he was more like Qiu Li.

This man always controlled her like this before.

"Don't throw away the guests' things casually, otherwise there will be no business in the future."

Qiu Li was silent. After the waiter brought the wine, he was going to help Jiang Yu pour the wine, but Jiang Yu stopped him: "I'll do it myself."

Qiu Li knew that this was out of precautionary consciousness, so he didn't touch the glass, and Jiang Yu poured two glasses of beer for himself and him.

"Have you been to the beach today?" Jiang Yu asked him: "It's the beach on the bay on Linton Road. I feel like I have seen you underwater."

"Have been there."

"That's it."

"Why ask like that."

"I saw you underwater today. You look a bit like my friend, so I almost admitted my mistake."

"friend?"

"It's an ex-boyfriend." Jiang Yu said: "The voice is also very similar, can you speak Chinese?"

"will not."

"Oh."

At this moment, Jiang Yu's snake swayed out of her handbag and climbed onto the table along the foot of the table. Qiu Li reacted instantly and grabbed the snake's neck with one hand, preparing to pinch it to death.

Jiang Yu exclaimed: "Don't move!"

The man stopped his hand for an instant.

"It... it's my pet." Jiang Yu was shocked and explained: "It doesn't bite people, it's just a pet snake."

Qiu Li:...

I haven't seen it for so long, and my pets are so hard-cored.

Jiang Yu took the snake from him, but Qiuli didn't give it to her. She seemed to be a little worried. She simply took the bag over and asked him to put the snake in the bag: "It's called Alili."

"What's your name?" Qiu Li didn't hear it clearly.

"Ali, my ex-boyfriend's name."

Qiu Li was silent for a few seconds, picked up the wine glass, and gently touched the glass beside her table.

"Why did you take such a name?"

Jiang Yu looked at the little snake popping out of his handbag's head, and his expression became more gentle: "They look alike, they all look so cold, but after they are familiar, they are very clingy. But cold-blooded animals are cold-blooded after all, maybe Just bite me one day."