93 Bikini

It was six months ago that Zhen Xuxu gave up Qiuli, and Ren Xian naturally participated in it.

Zhen Xuxu told her closest mother that she liked a boy and hoped that her mother could help her.

Ren Xian learned that that person was Qiu Li, thinking of Qiu Li's father's perverted experiment on him, and the killing of birds when he was a child, was so scared that Zhen Xuxu hurried away from him!

Zhen Xuxu didn't understand it at first, until Ren Xian told her about Qiu Li's past experience...

She is also a strange woman. Because of Qiu Li's indifferent and alienated attitude towards her, Zhen Xuxu was already disheartened and very disappointed.

Now when she heard her mother talk about his past, she instantly overwhelmed the heart of the Virgin, her love rekindled, insisting that she was a special one, something that her ex-girlfriend couldn't do, she would definitely be able to do it, and she had to act hard.

He refused to give up even if he died.

In desperation, Ren Xian could only go to Jiang Yu and told her all her concerns, hoping she could persuade Qiu Li to stay away from Zhen Xuxu.

After listening to Ren Xian’s words, Jiang Yu’s face was very cold, and even faintly angry in his cold eyes: "From the beginning to the end, your daughter likes him. I have been to Haicheng, and at that time she paid for it to please others. Ask me about ballet. You let me persuade Qiuli, where do I start."

"I know that Xuxu has been spoiled by me and her father since childhood, and her temper is a bit stubborn. But you also know that Xiaoli's situation, he is not a normal person, we only have this child, and there must be no mistakes."

Ren Xian is caring and messy, and he doesn't care what he says is inappropriate: "Xiao Li, I sympathize with him, but to me, he is just like a stranger. I can't put my daughter in danger. "

"I understand your concerns as a mother, but he...he also regarded you as a mother...for many years."

Jiang Yu was very angry and heartbroken. He knew that he could not be harsh, but he was very uncomfortable in his heart...

I am afraid that no parent can accept a boy like Qiu Li, who even finds it difficult to find a job as a tutor.

Jiang Yu felt sorry for him.

He did nothing wrong, but was abandoned by the whole world.

Later, Ren Xian went to Haicheng in person, found Qiu Li, and talked to him calmly: "I know all about you. Thank you for treating me as your mother for so many years. But Zhen Xuxu She is my biological daughter. I hope she can get the most perfect happiness. As far as I know, you should have no deep feelings for her. Otherwise, she would not ask for my help."

Qiu Li listened to her in silence without saying a word.

Ren Xian took a deep breath and said, "As long as you let my daughter go and let her completely give up, I can recognize you as a godson, and we can be like a family."

When she finished saying this, Qiu Li sneered obviously, as if he had heard some absurd joke.

Godson...

What a ridiculous godson.

In order to keep him away from Zhen Xuxu, he could pinch his nose to recognize him as a son, but Qiu Li clearly saw in her eyes that she was extremely disgusted with him.

"Teacher Ren, I hope you understand that it is your daughter who has been pestering me." Qiu Li stood up, and the corners of his mouth raised coldly: "In the past, I disdaind what to do to her, but today, you made me change my mind. "