One More Month

It felt as if I saw less of Bucky everyday . We only saw each other at night now right before we go to bed. I was in the middle of a rehearsal for the wedding, it's exactly 1 month away. The other 2 months few passed me in seconds. I constantly found myself doubting our relationship. Nat was always there to tell me other wise, Nat, Wanda, and Pepper have really been here for all of it. They helped plan, pay, dress shopping , food, music. "So Y/n do you know what type of flowers and music Bucky chose?" Nat turned to face me. "Nope he said it was a surprise, so I have to wait" Wanda and Pepper walked in, "hey girls what's up" Wanda was very excited for the wedding.

"Just some last details for the wedding why?"  "because......" Wanda pulled our a note. "I found this on your door!" she handed me the unopened letter

Dear, Doll

I heard you talking to Nat about how we never get to see each other anymore so, be ready by 6:30 we are gonna go out for awhile <3

To, My soon to be Wife

-Bucky

"He wants to go out" they jump up and down. "When?" they all said at the same time. "6:30" they dragged me to my closet and pulled out a white top that had a deep V that let my breast come out a little, and a pair of black ripped jeans. "Wow I look great!" "We know" I playfully hit Nat and gave them all a hug. Then there was a knock on a door. "Its Bucky im here for Y/n" I opened the door to see Bucky in a black top and blue jeans. "wow Doll you look great" I gave him a kiss. "You look good to" he grabbed my hands and we left the tower.

" A bar?" he smiled at me. "Yup" when we got closer I saw what bar it was. It was the same bar I had met Zach at and where we spent my birthday. "Awe Bucky" "Well I thought here would be great because you had your first birthday with us here, and you made a good friend, so why not have your last drink as my fiancée, then my wife" I kissed him, "I would love that" We got out of the car

"Ladies first" Bucky held open the door. "What a gentleman" he smiled at me.  " A table for 2 please." The waiter walked us over to a booth. "So do you know what your gonna get to drink?" I asked bucky. "Just a beer what about you?" "Wine" "Red or white." "You know this, red" "that's my girl" Bucky hates white wine, he said that it tastes like sand and cement.  We got our drinks and food. "Y/n  you have no idea how long i've wanted to marry you" I smiled at him. "Bucky, you have been a blessing in my life, trust me I wanted to marry you as soon as you said you loved me the first time" 

We got done around 8 o'clock. "Alright lets go" "okay i'm gonna go to the bathroom" "ok i'll wait here" I walked back into the bathrooms. "Hey get off me!" I saw a girl no younger than 18 under a man, she was kicking and grabbing around for something. "hey get off of her!" I pulled him back with more force than wanted, he flew into the stalls and broke the door off one. "Who the fuck are you!" "Get out of the women's bathroom creep" I turned back to the young girl, I felt something around my throat, 2 hands they seemed to be squeezing hard but I couldn't feel it.

 "what the fuck are you doing to my wife" the man turned around to be face with Bucky. "Get the fuck out of here, you're James Buchanan Barnes!" "Yes, now get the fuck out of the women's bathroom before I take you out" He scampered out. "Are you okay doll?" "Yea i'm fine, but are you okay" I looked back at the girl. "Yea i'm fine" "okay I think it should be best if you went home" She nodded and we all left the bathroom. The car ride was silent, when we got out of the car Bucky pulled me into a hug. "Bucky I said I was fine" "I know"   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW talk about hot Bucky

(743 words) 

Stay Safe 

Healthy 

Positive

-L