Boring! Boring! I Want to Fight too!

Elena stared at the fight with disinterest as her wounds healed.  It was amazing to see in real life-  don't get her wrong- but she wanted to fight Thorkell herself.

Despite her feelings to bring chaos into this world and make it as she's the protagonist, she allowed it to go on. She didn't want to be here in the first place. Jesus brought her here! All she could do is just watch thee fight for the 93,621,551st time.

Though, as her eyes survey the fight of the two related blondes, she couldn't help but shiver. She could feel some of Thorkell's men stare at her legs, she can sense them licking their lips as if she were a delicious Tim Horton's Boston cream donut. 

Disgusted as she was, like any sane person unless if you're really horny, she had the instinctive feeling of hiding her body. Although, she hated looking like she's weak and decided to not do that.

She knew she looked okay- that she was a queen. She had enough friends tell her she is one when she feels like she doesn't

She didn't hide her fine, juicy, THICCCCCQUE, muscled legs nor did she try to show them off. They can certainly look and admire her body from a distance but if she hears anything or they try to touch her in any way, shape and form- their head wouldn't be the only thing chopped off their disgusting, blood-soaked sorry excuse of a body.

(Manga spoilers)

God, she really wished Hild was here... That woman could 100% spit in her mouth.

(End of Manga spoilers)

Oh, and did this stupid author ever mention that Elena( and the author) has a super crush on Hild?

Well, that doesn't matter right now, Elena is currently bitching right now like she usually does with a lot of shit.

"How annoying... I wanted to fight Thorkell. How exciting would that be? To fight a monster like him, imagine the fables that can be told. Thorfinn is so goddamn selfish.", Elena fussed over the fact that she can't fight.

 One of the men howled in laughter, pointing at her, "That would never happen unless if you're a valkyrie. You don't even look appear to be one. You're just some random whore!"

Other men laughed at the supposed joke. In her opinion, she didn't give a shit. Most of them probably can't even make their wife cum. She glanced over to Askeladd and whispered to him; "Even if I was a whore, I wouldn't sleep with them no matter how much they pay. Their cock is probably the size of a single strand of grass.", an amused smirk grows on her lips, "I probably won't even feel a thing if they put it inside me."

Askeladd bit his inner cheek to suppress a chuckle. He whispered back to her with a haughty grin, "That's why you don't sleep with a dane. If you want to feel something, come to me at night and I can assure you I'm bigger than my sword."

Elena was flabbergasted that Askeladd-ASKELADD-, just flirted with her. However, she regains her composure for the reason that she loves to flirt. She was about to counter back with something witty, then a loud woosh brings Elena's full attention to the duel.

Noticing Thorfinn in the air, she jolted back up to her feet and run in the direction where Thorfinn is falling. She was impressed by how high he was and winced when he hit a bunch of branches. She sits next to Thorfinn, assessing his wounds and waiting for him to wake up.

His eyes flutter open, his dazed eyes search his surroundings in a delirious state, slowly processing the world around him. 

Thorkell struts himself over to Elena and Thorfinn, calling out to them. Thorfinn tries to focus his eyes on Thorkell, processing what happened. But it appears the word "duel" brings him back to reality.