Chapter 5

Chan holds Yurim's hand as they walk by the lake.

"It's so nice to be out with you again," Chan smiles and pulls Yurim into his chest. "It's been a while. We should go out more often."

Yurim blushes and nod. Chan playfully grabbed her face and kissed her. Chan could tell that she was flustered. He put a hand on her back and pulled her closer, and used his other hand to hold her head gently. Chan kissed her lovingly. Yurim held onto Chan's shoulders tightly. He broke off and Yurim felt breathless.

"I- wow... woah," Yurim hid her face in his chest. "That was amazing..."

"I still got it don't I?" Chan smirks.

Yurim lightly hit Chan's chest, "yes."

"Let's keep walking," he giggles and runs away.

"H-hey get back here!" Yurim runs after him. "You can't just makeout with me and run away!"

"Hehe, I just did," Chan laughs and runs fast.

"Don't do that to your future wife!" she laughs running after him.

Chan turns around and picks her up twirling her around. "I'm kidding." He sets her down and pecks her lips. "I love you."

Yurim hugs him back, "I love you too."

"Sir I think I may have found his weak spot," a man says, talking to someone on the phone, staring at the couple.

"Are you sure?" the voice on the phone asks.

"Certain," he responds.

Chan and Yurim shouldn't have gone out that day.

Hi, I'm back jsjdjfj sorry if it was too short kzkfmf