Chapter 11

TW: blood and torture 

Jisung arrived, and gave him the news. 

"What?!" Chan screamed. Jisung and Seungmin flinched. 

"Yeah.." Jisung nodded. 

Seungmin continued to heal Jisung. "I took a look while the others tied the guy up, he looked like he was from one of the other gangs." 

Chan huffed angrily. Someone was after his love and he didn't even know. 

"And there was a girl there too," Jisung said. "Her ability was lightning. She knew my place holder name from years ago, and my real name..." 

Chan stopped pacing around the room. "What? Jisung, do you remember what she looked like?" 

Jisung shook his head. "Her face was covered. She interrupted the fight. Everything happened so quickly. I need a moment to recollect my thoughts." 

Chan nodded. "Was there any other news about Yurim?" 

Jisung remembered hearing that she was pregnant. He wasn't sure if he should tell him. He deserved to know, but he believed that Yurim had the right to tell him first. 

He shook his head again. "No sir. Yurim and Unhei talked about things I found irreverent or not helpful to the situation." 

"Thanks," Chan nodded. "Let's go. I'm gonna have a word with the stalker." 

The two followed Chan out, and to the interrogation room. The room was metal-less. The group didn't want to take any risks. 

"Tell us who you work for!" Changbin yelled, punching the man again. 

The man laughed and coughed out blood. "Even if you all switch off to beat me up, I'm not saying anything!" 

"Punch his other tooth out," Minho said. "That might make him talk." 

"He doesn't have to worry about losing his looks," Hyunjin scoffed, slapping the man. "He never had any in the first place." 

"Enough!" Chan said. "It's my turn now..." His eyes were dark. Chan activated his ability, arms and fists growing again. "From what I can tell from your tattoo, you're from Gangwon-do specifically, Sokcho. You're out of place and element. Now why would one of the leaders leave out on a mission like this? Not very professional, Jang Dongil."  

Dongil's eyes widened. "H-how-" 

"It's really easy to do the research here," Chan grabbed his hand, and broke part of his finger. Dongil screamed out in pain. "Now tell me, who sent you here? And why? If you don't tell me, I'll crack your bones until they're dust." 

Yurim waited nervously for Chan to get home. It was 2 am, and she was growing tired. 

At last, Chan entered, completely tired and worn out. He was shocked to see Yurim still awake. 

"Love what are you doing up?" he eyes were wide. "It's late." 

"I know," she sighed. "But I couldn't wait... or else it'll feel like I wouldn't be able to tell you." 

Chan grew worried. "What is it? What's wrong?" 

Yurim knew it was time. She took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant."