Chapter 7

Warning: blood and violence 

"Again," Chan said crossing his arms, watching Felix and Jeongin sparring. 

Felix let his hands and arms ignite into flames. 

Jeongin opened his palms and blue holographic blades appeared in his hands, and holographic sword stances around him, pointing at Felix. 

Felix begins to run to Jeongin, as well as using his flames to project himself forward. Jeongin begins to doge backwards while letting his swords lunge towards Felix. Dodging the holograms, Felix uses his feet and a hand to go forward and front flip, using a free hand to shoot a fire ball to his younger teammate. Jeongin looks up and creates a big sword as a shield and covers his front. The ball of fire makes contact with the blade and and departs to the sides, Jeongin huffs, feeling the heat radiating off. He then splits his swords into half, ready to make a hit on Felix. His sword stances still up, he looks around for Felix. 

While Jeongin was distracted Felix creeps up from behind punches him. Jeongin groans and quickly turns around and lets a blade go forward. 

Felix hisses and takes a few steps back, the blade had grazed his cheek. Blood trickled down to Felix's jaw. Jeongin's eyes widened as he saw he made his fellow friend injured. Felix lunged forward ignoring the pain and dripping blood and the flames on his hand grew bigger and hotter. 

Startled, Jeongin draws out his sword and swings it to Felix. Felix grabs it with his hand as it about to make its way to his neck. More blood trickles from Felix. Felix tightens his grip on the sword from going more forward. Jeongin makes the blade disappear and punches Felix in the side. 

Hand still bleeding and on fire, Felix punches Jeongin in the face, making him yelp and fall backwards and to the ground. Jeongin winces and puts a hand on his face, feeling the burnt mark. Felix stands in front of him, the fire in his palm getting bigger as it's in front of Jeongin face. 

"That's enough," Chan says. 

Felix lets the fire die down and helps Jeongin up as Jeongin lets his remaining blades disappear in thin air. 

"Jeongin you're still hesitant when fighting," Chan says. "It won't be like that in a real situation, you gotta do it head on, never hesitate. You would be dead if this was real." 

Jeongin nods. "Sorry." 

"Just practice with the other members, you'll get better," Chan unfolds his arms, sighing. "That's it for tonight. Go to Seungmin and get cleaned up." 

The two nod at Chan, and they depart in the opposite direction of Chan. 

"Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you that much," Jeongin apologizes. 

Felix looks at his hand, blood still flowing and dripping onto the ground, and touches his face, most of the blood there had stopped and shrugs. "It's fine, it's just for practice, not as bad when I spar hyungs. Sorry for hurting your face." 

Jeongin touches his face and winces. There was a big burnt mark. "I'll manage." 

"You know, you are getting better," Felix says. 

"Not according to Chan hyung," Jeongin frowns. 

"Hey, he's just like that," Felix pats Jeongin's shoulder. "He's actually proud of you." Felix gives him a reassuring smile, making Jeongin less tense. 

The two arrive to the infirmary, and was normally almost empty. Chan made sure his teammates and the people working for them were well trained, but not enough to be overthrown. 

Seungmin looks up, hearing the infirmary door open. Seungmin was one of the heads of the infirmary. 

"Hey you two," he greets. "Chan have you guys fight again?" 

Jeongin nods. 

"Eeeh," Seungmin's eyebrows furrow. "A bit worse compared to last time." 

"Yeah, yeah," Felix huffs. "Can you fix us up?" 

"You know I have to," Seungmin playfully groans. "And must I say, Jeongin did so much better compared to last time, how's your face?" 

"A bit numb," Jeongin says as Seungmin hovers his hand over the burnt mark, a soft yellow aura glowed. 

The wound began to heal. Though being a healer, Seungmin was strong as well, being trained on how to fight, but he mostly stayed in the infirmary in case of accidents. 

Jeongin felt the feeling of his face come back again and moved it around, the pain was gone. Seungmin takes a look at Felix's hand and face. 

"Wow I'm really impressed Jeongin," Seungmin examines Felix's cuts. "These are much deeper. Very good!" 

"He still beat me," Jeongin says, going to the small fridge by the desk and takes a slice of cake out. 

"Still!" Seungmin smiles, "you look like you were almost able to cut part of his hand off." 

"You're gonna praise him for beating me up?" Felix jokes. 

"Yes, duh," Seungmin laughs. "And hey! Don't eat my cake!" 

Hi, I'm back, I am feeling more better, and not having writers-block on this book- so far at least- XD