Chapter 6

Chan pulled the covers over Yurim's bare chest. He kissed her forehead. He picked up the scattered clothes on the floor. Chan left the room and took a shower and got ready for work. He prepared breakfast for Yurim and put it on the desk inside their room. Chan stared at his lover and smiled. He went to his closet and grabbed a hoodie. He went over to the bed and put the hoodie on her naked body. Chan left a small note by the breakfast and left for work.

Chan entered a building and was greeted by the front desk lady. He nodded in response. He headed for the elevator and went down to the lower levels.

"Chan," Felix smiled.

Chan smiled back, "hey how are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm doing fine," Felix responds, "and how are you?"

"Irritated," Chan says angrily.

"Why?" Felix says a bit worried.

"Yurim's boss tried to sleep with her again," Chan balls up his hand, making a fist. "I already warned him, and since he didn't listen, I'm gonna go and kill him."

"When are you planning to do it?" Felix asks as they get closer to Chan's office room.

"Tonight," Chan looks at him, "I'm gonna need you to hack the camera systems so nothing leaks."

"Got it," Felix nods.

"Alright, I'll be in my office," Chan unlocks his office, "I'll let you know when I leave. And make sure Jeongin practices his powers." Felix nods as Chan closes the door.

Yurim wakes up and sees that she was in Chan's hoodie. She blushed remembering what they did after coming home from the lake. She turns her head and sees the food that Chan left, along with the note. She smiled at his small gesture.

Yurim was glad that she had Chan. Sure, he may be over the top sometimes, but she knew that he loves her. Yurim didn't have work today, which meant she didn't have to see her boss; which made her very glad.

What she didn't know was that Chan had already done something possibly putting a target on her back.

It was late, and it was already night, and Chan had snuck in and made it to Yurim's boss's office.

"Hello again Mr. Lee," Chan says. "I heard from Yurim that you tried to make moves on her again."

"Wha- how did you get in?" Mr. Lee says.

Chan punches him. "Doesn't matter. What bothers me is that you're making moves on my future wife. You're a loser for trying to sleep with taken women. Anyways, I'll be killing you now."

"You wouldn't," he glares at Chan.

"I would," Chan smirks. Chan's hand and arm glows red and holds onto Mr. Lee's throat, "be glad I'm doing this, it could've been much more worse."

Chan lets go and stares at the lifeless body. Chan takes out his gun and shoots him in the back of the head. He looks at the glass window and shoots it and leaves, taking some of the money and files with him.

I brought this book back to life- it's been dead for so long-