Chapter 9

TW violence, blood  

It was another day and Chan was working in his office, filing papers, typing away at his computer. Lately he noticed that Yurim would sometimes avoid him, or pull away when he try to give her kisses, or hold her. It had been a couple of days, but Yurim did tell him about her plans with Unhei, he took note of it. 

Did Unhei say something to Yurim? Did he do something wrong? If so, why didn't Yurim tell him? Chan sighed irritated, and ran his hand through his hair. He couldn't focus. Chan stood up, maybe sparring with one of his teammates would help ease his frustration. 

He had decided to spar with Minho. Minho knew that when Chan was angry and need to blow off some steam, anyone he sparred with wouldn't have a good chance of winning. This time, his other teammates were there to stop them just in case it got out of hand. 

"Ready?" Hyunjin said. "Start!" 

Minho created wind around him, using as shield, knowing that Chan was not gonna go easy on him, knowing that Chan would be the first one to strike. Chan began to run to Minho, letting his arms and hands get bigger. Minho's hair waved in the wind, and as Chan got closer, Minho flew himself up, but got surprised as Chan grabbed his ankle. 

Minho let out a yelp out as Chan pulled him back down harshly, Minho's back hitting the ground. He let out a groan, before rolling away quickly as Chan tried to get punches into him. 

Minho let out a strong sharp just of wind to Chan, Chan hissing in pain as his side got cut. It wasn't too bad, but he was bleeding. Chan reached out and started punching Minho's sides. 

Minho began to cough, trying to get loose from Chan's grip. He used his wind to push himself away, scooted back coughing up blood. 

"Alright that's enough," Seungmin said as he began healing Minho. 

"I'm not done yet," Chan said, getting up. "I'm just getting started." 

"We'll join," Hyunjin said as he grabbed Jisung's collar. 

"Hey I didn't agree to be a punching bag!" Jisung complains. A fist came right for Jisung's face, thankfully he was able to react fast enough, and move quickly, being a few feet away from Chan. 

Hyunjin began forming ice spears and lunged them to Chan, impaling his shoulders. The blue-ish clear ice tips became red, dripping. 

Chan huffed and ripped the ice spears out, launching them at Hyunjin again, but just before it could hit them, Hyunjin made them disappear. 

Distracted by Hyunjin, Jisung went in and got a couple quick punches into Chan. 

As Chan calculated Jisung's next move, he grabbed him and began hitting his face. 

Jisung let out a scream of pain. Hyunjin began to create an ice barrier, keeping Jisung safe from Chan, while he started to punch the thick ice. Jeongin and Felix pull Jisung out, who was all bruised and bloodied up, nearly passing out. 

"Still got fuel to fight?" Hyunjin asked, giving himself big thick pointed ice-gauntlets, letting the ice walls fall. Hopefully he would match Chan's strength now and have a chance. 

"You know it," Chan says, getting into his fight stance. His blood still running, his clothes red and drenched. 

Chan began running towards Hyunjin, as he got closer, Hyunjin made the floor slowly turn to ice, throwing Chan off balance. He took his shot and began to attack Chan. Punching him into his sides, and face, the points digging through into Chan's skin. He kept punching, knowing his trick wouldn't last long. 

Chan grabbed his shirt and yanked him down. "You thought wrong." Chan started by punching him, getting back onto his feet. 

Hyunjin's ice slowly disappeared, eyes slowly closing. He was tired. No matter how strong he would be, he wasn't as strong as Chan. Chan stopped, and walked over to Seungmin, dropping Hyunjin gently, wiping his own bloody and bruised knuckles. 

"Make sure the rest after this," Chan says, turning his ability off, his arms shrinking a bit. "I have a matters at attend to." 

"Don't you need to be healed to?" Seungmin asked. 

"I'll get healed later," Chan says getting up, about to leave the room. 

Hi- been a while. I kinda want to delete this book and make a new Chan one. Kinda lost my inspiration.  But I hoped you guys liked it!