15

I've been told to make a oneshot book, and I'm thinking of taking requests from any anime. Unlimited. Thoughts?
---

I waved Izuku off as he walked down to the waiting rooms, and sat next to the door so that I could see Katsuki when he got back to the class' seats. When he finally showed up, Sero asked him if it was hard being a bad buy, and Tsu joined in on the conversation. Kaminari made a comment about how he couldn't help but hold back against frail girls. Katsuki grunted and fell into the seat beside me with a scowl.

"What part of her was fragile.." he grumbled.

I shrugged, "If you ask me, that was probably one of the best plans she could have came up with fighting you. I'm glad you went all out against her, even if it was kinda hard to watch."

He gave me a side look and raised a brow, "So now you wanna sit next to me, dipshit?"

I shrugged again and said shortly, "Well you kinda sat next to me first. You smell good after you fight."

"The fuck-"

"THE DRAW FROM THE FIRST MATCH OF THE FIRST ROUND, KIRISHIMA AND TETSUTETSU! THE WINNER OF THEIR ARM WRESTLING MATCH TO DECIDE WHO ADVANCES TO THE SECOND ROUND IS..." Midnight threw her arm up when the redhead smashed the metal kid's hand down. With that, Present Mic continued his narration, "THE ONE WHO WON THE TICKET WAS KIRISHIMA!"

Uraraka showed up a minute later, sporting puffy eyes and sitting next to Iida. I would sit next to them but the front seats are kinda full and I guess this angry blond is my friend, too. At least he smells like caramel. I looked to the front as Present Mic started introducing Todoroki and Izuku as they stood in the middle of the stadium ready for round two. Right when he said to start, Todoroki formed ice from the ground, spiking up towards the green haired teen. He retaliated with a flick of his finger, destroying the ice. The wind from the attack flew into the stands of the stadium, and it was clear that Izuku's finger was broken now. He flicked again when the same attack was thrown at him. It happened again, and Kirishima finally showed up.

"It started?!" he asked, standing next to Bakugo's seat. 

"Kirishima, good job making it to the second round," Kaminari congratulated in the row in front of me.

I nodded and gave him a thumbs up, "Yep, very manly."

He clenched his fist in front of him with a grin, "Thanks! I'll be up against Bakugo next," he looked to the blond, "Let's have a good fight!"

"I'll kill you," Katsuki stated shortly.

I laughed along with Kirishima as the redhead responded, "I'd like to see you try! But man, you and Todoroki can both shoot off powerful attacks that cover a lot of ground. Like 'Bam'!" He made a large hand motion to emphasis the "Bam." He then looked at me and gave a smiled, "And you! You could throw me by just looking at me! How would I counter that?"

"And you guys can do it with no time lag," Sero added, leaning back to see the both of us since we were a row behind them. 

"I'm not just shooting them off. Don't underestimate 'em," the blond grumbled. They gave a noise of confusion, so he explained, "If you overuse your muscles, the muscles tear, and if you keep running, you'll run out of breath. Quirks are physical abilities too. They must also have some kind of limit."

"If I think about it like that, I guess that makes sense.. Then against the instant-killer Todoroki, Midoriya wants.. an endurance match?" shark boy questioned.

I nodded and watched Izuku break more fingers, and even his arm. "Yea, that's probably his plan. Or even to push him from the ring with the force of the winds. But with the physical damage that he takes from his quirk, it doesn't look like he'll-" I stopped talking when Izuku let off another blast from an already broken finger, sending the bicolor haired male almost out of the ring. Todoroki's movements began slowing as the fight went on, and Izuku even gave a punch to his stomach that didn't blow up his arm nor Todoroki. "Shit, I guess I stand corrected."