3

We walked down the school's hallway, and that's when I decided to introduce myself. "So," I started, catching his attention, "I don't know if you remember me, but my name is (L/n) (F/n) and-"

"Wait! Hold on! So I was right?!" he shouted, looking at me astonished. I laughed and nodded, assuming his reason for staring at me when we were at the door was because he suspected it was me. "I- I didn't know for sure so I just kept quiet, but it's great to see you again. Can I still call you Yuuto?" he questioned, his voice getting smaller as he fumbled over his words.

"Of course," I replied, smiling at him. He smiled back and we made it to the nurses office where the nurse fixed him up.

---

I walked out of the school with Izuku, my eyebrows now furrowed as I prepared to ask him questions. My face relaxed when I looked at him, however, because he was clearly drained and slouching from recovery girl's quirk.

"I'm so tired.." he mumbled.

Suddenly, Iida put a hand on Izuku's shoulder, stopping him from walking so I did as well. "Is your finger healed?" He asked. Once the freckled boy had said it was, showing his bandages hand finger, Iida started walking beside us, analyzing the tests and Aizawa.

"Hey! You three!" Uraraka yelled from a distance, jogging up to us. "Going to the station? Wait for me!" Iida referred to her as infinity girl before she had introduced herself. "You're Iida Tenya, you're (L/n) (F/n) and you're Midoriya Deku, right?"

I stifled a laugh as Izuku choked, "Deku?!"

"Huh? But during the fitness test that boy named Bakugo said—" we all remembered when Katsuki yelled at the green haired boy, saying "Deku, you bastard!"

Izuku sweated nervously, quickly trying to explain Bakugo's nickname, "uh.. my real name is Izuku, but D-Deku is what Kacchan uses to make fun of me.." he said, making awkward hand motions.

"An insult?" Iida mumbled, bringing a hand to his chin.

"Oh I'm sorry! But Deku sounds like the Japanese word for 'you can do it!' So I kinda like it!" Uraraka exclaimed, throwing her fist in the air enthusiastically.

"I'm Deku!" Izuku quickly stated, his face pink. I let out a laugh while Iida addressed the fact that he accepted it too easily.

"Can't refuse a lady, huh?" I teased him, nudging the freckled boy's shoulder as we all began walking together in a group of four. He turned a brighter red before taking quick glances at Uraraka to make sure she didn't hear. To his luck, she's an air head and didn't hear anything. I walked over to her side and smiled at her, prompting her to blush a bit before smiling back looking up at me. "So your quirk is antigravity huh? Mine is kinda like that."

She nodded quickly before patting my arm, "What is your quirk by the way? It looked like you could do object manipulation and stuff! You did fly 50 meters, after all," she gushed, thinking back on today's events.

"Well yea, that's basically it. I use telekinesis," I told her, using my quirk to pluck a leaf off a tree and have it float in front of her, "If I use it too much, though I lose control and get a huge migraine," I continued, laughing lightly at my own drawbacks. "Kinda like how that sparkle boy gets a stomach ache."

"That's fine! Your quirk is so cool! I just throw up when I use mine too much!" The bubbly girl laughed, looking at the leaf fascinated until I just let it fall against her face. She giggled and suddenly Izuku was walking between us, scribbling in his journal. I raised a brow, looking at his old spot on the other side of Uraraka. I looked back down to him, only being met with sparkling forest green eyes staring back at me.