7

Alright, let's do it
———

"No.. those are villains."

As soon as he says those words, everyone starts questioning the situation until Todoroki decides to explain that we're all in deep shit because the attack was strategically planned. Kaminari is then told to try to contact the school by using his quirk, Aizawa's plan meaning to focus on evacuating the students over himself.

"What about you, sir? Will you fight by yourself?" Izuku shouts, interrupting the current situation, "With this many, even if you can erase their quirks... Eraser Head's fighting style is capturing the enemy after erasing the enemy's quirk. A frontal battle is..."

"You can't be a hero with just one trick," Aizawa replies, turning to us slightly before putting us under Thirteen's supervision and jumping down the stairs. I stepped forward a bit to see the absolute ass kicking that this man was dishing out on multiple villains. Honestly, I didn't think he would punch a rock guy in the face, but he did, even with how small his arms look, and the guy physically flew back. I didn't know his hand-to-hand combat skills would have been so great, but I guess that's just what you need when you're a hero.

"This is no time for analysis! Hurry up and take shelter!" Iida's shout placed me back into reality and I looked around, seeing that the whole class started running towards the exit while me an Izuku were still by the stairs. I must really be deaf to not have heard any of that.

The three of us started running after the rest of the class, just in time to catch up to the group when a villain materialized in front of Thirteen, who was leading the rest of us. "Nice to meet you, we are the League of Villains. It may have been presumptuous of us, but we have invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, U.A. High School, in order to have All Might, the symbol of peace, take his last breath," after he had explained their schedule for the day, the I could see Izuku shaking slightly from the corner of my eye and the visible shock on the rest of the class, "I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, that is neither here, nor there. This is the part I am to play."

As soon as he finished talking, I heard a click from Thirteen, most likely meaning that they had meant to dispose of the villain quickly, but Bakugo and Kirishima jumped forward and attacked the guy before Thirteen could do anything. "Did you consider that you'd be beaten by us before you did it?" The red head asked, his arms up in defense while all the smoke from Bakugo's explosion flew everywhere.

Next thing I know, the black hole dude is calling us golden eggs and saying he came here to scatter and torture us, and I'm falling from the sky in a completely different area. "What the fuck?!" I yelled, flailing my limbs around before realizing something. I can float. Since the ground was quickly approaching, I closed my eyes and breathed in and out to try to compose myself. Wind then suddenly stopped rushing past me and I open one of my eyes to see the ground about a foot away from my face. I dropped myself onto the ground and proceeded to walk around, seeing just a bunch of rocks everywhere.

".. Get a hold of yourself. You're an adult aren't you?"

I looked around a giant rock and saw that guy, Todoroki, freezing three villains and the floor leading to them, tooking it as my cue to turn and walk the other way. But you know that sound that happens when you hear frozen water approaching you at a fast pace? No? Well I heard that, and jumped into the air with my quirk activated, looking back at the only perpetrator I know who could do such a thing.

"I thought you were a villain," he grunted, looking up at me.

"Well fair enough but damn, I could have got frostbite, you know," I said, my hands motioning to the mass of ice that was heading towards me.