10

yo.

_____________

After class ended, we all got up to leave, but when the door opened, Ochako was the first to speak. Or rather shout in confusion.

"Wha...wh-what's going on?!"

"What business do you have with Class A?" Iida asked, making a right angle with his arm.

"We can't get out! What'd you come here for anyway?" Mineta shouted, raising his fist. I walked up behind him after throwing my bag over my shoulder to stand next to Izuku.

Bakugo walked by us a grunted, "They're scouting out the enemy, small-fry." I chuckled at this while Mineta looked at Izuku while he pointed at the blonde in disbelief that he was insulted. "we're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. They probably want to check us out before the sports festival," the blonde continued, "There's no point in that. Out of the way, extras!"

I facepalmed while the rest of my regular group shook from his confrontation, Iida chopping at the air and scolding him about it. I looked towards Iida and shrugged, "It's not like him making enemies is going to change what was already going to happen at the sports festival."

"That doesn't mean he can call strangers extras," Iida explained, chopping air at me. I chuckled and nodded in agreement, then heard shuffling in the crowd outside the door.

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem to be pretty arrogant." I looked out the door as the voice became closer, seeing a tuft of purple hair making its way through the crowd, finally revealing a tired looking guy. He kind of reminded me of someone... "Are all the students in the hero course like this?" Katsuki scowled at him while the rest of us shook our heads. The guy kept going, "Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned. There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that? The school has left those of us a chance." He explained that this was a declaration of war, as we could be transferred out just like they could be transferred in due to the results of the festival. I won't lie, it unnerved me. I knew that there were capable people in the other classes, so capable, in fact, that I have no idea why some of the people in this class are even able to be here. Like a certain someone.. my eyes flicked towards Mineta who looked terrified from the new information. I can't say I'd miss him if he were to be transferred, but we won't talk about that.

The solemn situation was quickly interrupted by a silver hair male pushing through the crowd. "I'm from Class B next door! I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself!" he shouted, "If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight!" B-Katsuki started walking off, uninterested, which clearly irked the guy off. "You ignoring me, bastard!?"

"Wait Bakugo! What're you going to do about this? It's your fault everyone's hating on us!" Kirishima piped up, calling out to the blonde.

"It doesn't matter." Kirishima made a noise of confusion to the response Katsuki made, so the blonde continued, "It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top."

He finally walked off, leaving us all to think about that. "That's so simple and manly," Kirishima muttered, clenching his fist with a tear in his eye. 

I laughed and threw an arm over his shoulder and grinned, "Yea, he wasn't wrong. As long as we know we have what it takes to back up the reputation we're meant to have, what's there to worry about?" He nodded, grinning back at me.

Tokoyami and Sato agreed, Kaminari clearly still having a problem with that. "Don't be tricked! He just made pointless enemies!" he yelled, clutching the air in panic.