1

4 years old

"Wow! So you don't have a quirk either?!" Izuku asked completely surprised.

I asked my mom to take me to the park to see if he was there, 'cause it's the next day. To my luck, he was. Now we're just sitting on the swings.

"Wait a second there! I could have a quirk, it's not too late. It's not like a doctor has officially said I don't have one," I answered, shaking my head with my eyes closed. I'll definitely get one. I looked at him only to see he was crying. "WHOA! What'd I say?!" I shouted, frantically jumping off the swing and shaking him by the shoulders.

He wiped away his tears as fast as he could and looked at me with a shaky smile. "It's just that.. I found out a while ago.. I don't have a quirk.. we went to the hospital to check if something was wrong.. but.." he wiped away more tears and then suddenly put on a determined look even though his eyes were red and puffy, "but I'll still save people! Just like All Might! With a smile!"

I smiled widely and nodded, "Well you and All Might are pretty cool so I think you can do it."

"Deku, don't go around saying you're gonna be like All Might. He's strong, unlike you," a voice came from behind us and we looked to see the blonde guy from yesterday.

"Oh hi Kacchan.." Izuku mumbled, looking to the side.

"Go away," I said, shooing them with my hand when I noticed his reaction to the red eyed guy, 'Kacchan' I think is what Izuku called him. Why do they have nicknames for each other? I leaned over to Izuku and whispered, "why are you dating in kindergarten?"

"W-W-WHAT?! Yuuto! N-no, me and Kacchan aren't dating-"

The two boys that hung around 'Kacchan' yesterday started laughing. Where did they even come from. A bunch of crackling startled Izuku who was throwing his hands everywhere in panic at my comment. I looked and saw that 'Kacchan' was in a fit of rage; he probably heard what I said. "I would never date someone like Deku. Hes a guy! And he doesn't even have a quirk!"

I looked back at Izuku and mumbled a, "Is he always like that? Why even hang around him?"

"DONT IGNORE ME!" I jumped out of the way, tugging Izuku with me when 'Kacchan' jumped forward with his exploding palms.

"Whoa! Calm down, uh, Kacchan," I said, backing up into a kid who had red wings on his back. I stepped away from him and pulled Izuku with me.

"Don't call me that! My name is Bakugo Katsuki! Not Kacchan!" Bakugo yelled, jabbing a thumb at his chest with a smirk. He changed moods really fast.

"Uh ok. I'm (L/n) (F/n)."

He cocked a brow and crossed his arms, "Then why was Deku calling you Yuuto? You lyin to me?"

I shrugged, "why're you calling him Deku?"

He smirked wider and closed his eyes, a proud look on his face when he said, "Because its meant to mean useless."

"Psh. You're useless," I replied, crossing my arms with a frown. Well, until I noticed Bakugo was comepletely enraged. That was when I grabbed Izuku's hand and ran away, like any sane person would do. I happened to run into my mom, who was talking to two other ladies. A blonde one and a dark green haired one. "Who're you guys?"

My mom smacked the side of my head and grunted a, "Where are your manners?" Before saying, "This is Izuku's mom and Katsuki's mom. I was talking to them because you seemed to be getting along with those two boys."

I shook my head violently, "No, Kacchan- I mean, Bakugo is crazy! And he has anger issues!" I exclaimed gesturing towards the blonde boy who was running toward us, coming to a screeching halt when he saw his mom.