Chapter 92

Takahiro woke up on top of Shokichi and hugged him tightly. Shokichi opens his eyes  and Takahiro hides his face . Shokichi sneaks a kiss to his lips.  He sat up holding Takahiro , he watched Takahiro rub his eyes.  He felt a few tiny kisses to his lips. " Baby your shaking , what's wrong?" Takahiro asked as  he tried to calm Shokichi's shaking by giving him a hug.  Shokichi doesn't answer and  Takahiro  was held tighter. " Don't worry I'm here " Takahiro whispered into Shokichi's ear.  Shokichi  buried his face in Takahiro's hair .  Takahiro played with Shokichi's fingers . Shokichi noticed how adorable Takahiro was being after a sneaking a couple kisses. They get up and Shokichi goes down stairs. Takahiro follows him sits down.  " Are you okay babe ?"  He asks  as Shokichi breaks down crying .  " Why are you texting Nesmith?" Shokichi  said as he looked angry waving Takahiro's phone around.  " There's no harm to checking if he's ok. " Takahiro answered in a scared voice . 
Shokichi answered the call from Nesmith  that showed on Takahiro's phone .  " I'm fine Nesmith " Takahiro said with a shaky crying voice. " I'm coming to get you " Nesmith said.  " We're over Takahiro" Shokichi said.  " N-no " Takahiro said  with tears  in his eyes .  Shokichi shoves Takahiro outside. Takahiro was shivering because it was slightly cold and Nesmith looks at  him . Nesmith blocks a punch  but he notices Takahiro took the punch  . He didn't expect Shokichi to punch Takahiro .  He sees Shokichi run back in the house .  He notices Shokichi on the floor crying. " Shokichi never acts like this" Takahiro says  as Nesmith kisses his head. " We were just talking .. it was harmless" Takahiro said while crying. " I'm sorry" Shokichi whispered  as he tried to touch Takahiro's face and Nesmith blocked the hand from touching Takahiro. Nesmith took Takahiro to his house. He wiped Takahiro's tears away . He was fixing Takahiro's injuries. He kissed the top of his head after he was done . He noticed how scared Takahiro was and wrapped his arms around him . He carried Takahiro upstairs and laid him down. He noticed Takahiro's tears. " You care about Shokichi don't you ?" Nesmith asked and he saw a nod . " He didn't mean to hit me but he shouldn't of done that ." Takahiro said. " Want to go back? " Nesmith asked and Takahiro nodded .
Nesmith reminded him that he'll always be there for him and took him back. Takahiro walked back into the house and saw Shokichi asleep on the couch with a few tears staining the pillow .He layed in Shokichi's arms . " Takahiro"  He heard Shokichi whisper as he saw eyes open.  "Your okay " He said to Shokichi . " I'm sorry for acting like that" Shokichi said as Takahiro teared up. " Do you really mean that your sorry ?" Takahiro said as he got up .  Shokichi  was silent and then he watched Takahiro leave because he wasn't being truthful. Takahiro saw Nesmith waiting for him. He just went to work and sat in the studio alone . He just cried in the studio and nobody could get him out . Atsushi noticed the struggle and decided to help and saw half of Takahiro's face was swollen.  " A-Atsushi " He heard  Takahiro say in a scared tone.  Atsushi feels arms wrap around him. " I was just checking on Nesmith and he looked through my phone " Takahiro said . Shokichi went to a practice room .   " He tried to punch Nesmith and I blocked it" Takahiro said as Nesmith walked in and Takahiro walked right to him.