Chapter 45

Once they got home  Shokichi  was a little scared to ask him if he wanted to make their relationship an open one and add a third person . " Wanna add another person to our relationship?" Shokichi's voice was shaking when he  asked .  " Let's give it a shot " Takahiro said.  Shokichi called Nesmith and asked him to come over . Takahiro was nervous . The doorbell rang and Takahiro answered nervously. " Don't be scared Takahiro " Nesmith  says as he looks at  him . " He won't hurt us . I promise"  Shokichi said as Nesmith wrapped his  arms around Takahiro. Shokichi watched  Takahiro calm down and Shokichi  was pulled into the hug. 
Takahiro shyly   clung to him . Takahiro felt the urge to cry because he knew something was wrong. Nesmith noticed  and let  Takahiro cry . Nesmith looked over at Shokichi and noticed his look towards Takahiro. It was more of disgust. Nesmith is used to seeing  Takahiro like this  . He used to listen  to when Takahiro had problems even when he had relationship problems, Takahiro was there. Shokichi's personality is so different from Takahiro's personality.
He rubbed and whispered sweet nothings in his ear. Shokichi just went upstairs and cried . Nesmith was supposed to choose him .  He asked himself if he truly loved Takahiro because Takahiro's feelings for him are so genuine. Takahiro  went upstairs after Nesmith left .  Shokichi cried himself to sleep and Takahiro knows Shokichi prefers to write his emotions not act them out .
Shokichi woke up as  Takahiro got  into bed .  Shokichi rolled into his arms. " I was trying to get Nesmith to date us so he could be with me "  Shokichi says and he cries. " Do you love me still ?"  Shokichi's heart broke when he heard Takahiro ask him that.  Takahiro pushed him away and cried .   Takahiro looked at the text Nesmith  sent him which said " Why did he do that ? I'm coming over to make you feel better."  and Takahiro texted back " Please"  .  He  told Shokichi to get out and Shokichi left .  Nesmith came over and saw that Takahiro was waiting outside for him .  He lifted Takahiro up and watched him snuggle into his chest . He sat down on the couch and  Takahiro started crying.  " I keep watching you get hurt .. it hurts me you know that "  Nesmith says as he softly kisses his cheek.  Nesmith gets up and sets him down . He goes into the bathroom and  sees something that he shouldn't of seen. He calls Takahiro as he tries to bring Shokichi back to life .  Takahiro didn't mean this  and he bursts into tears . Shokichi wakes up and Nesmith tries to calm down Takahiro.  " You sick fuck .. Takahiro didn't mean do this "  Nesmith yells at Shokichi and Shokichi finally leaves.