Chapter 25

They read the news once they woke up . Shokichi hugged Takahiro giving him tiny kisses. " Shh you're going to be a great leader" Shokichi tells Takahiro. Omi kisses his cheek and leaves the room. He didn't think that Atsushi would graduate so fast. Takahiro runs out to hug Omi . He cries into Omi's chest. Shokichi grabs him and lifts him up . " Exile will break apart" Takahiro says while crying. He feels Shokichi playing with his hair . He just sobs as Omi kisses both of their cheeks then goes down stairs.
Shokichi rocks Takahiro back and forth. Seeing him like this breaks his heart. Omi calls them down to eat. He sees that Takahiro is a mess. He takes Takahiro from Shokichi and just holds him close. Takahiro calms down and Omi sets him down. He begins to eat. Shokichi holds his hand. Takahiro feels sick but eats anyway . Omi gets the garbage can and Takahiro throws up . Shokichi rubs his back. Omi felt bad and set his head down . Shokichi looked back at Omi and rubbed his knuckles . " He's going to be alright " He says and Omi squeezed his hand . Takahiro climbed into Shokichi's lap and snuggled close to him. " You're going to be alright " Shokichi whispers to Takahiro. Omi kisses Takahiro and then takes out the trash. Takahiro gives Omi a kiss when he comes close .