Chapter 40

" Our performance is today baby" Shokichi says as he watched Takahiro get up . Takahiro got dressed  quickly and helped Shokichi get dressed .   They both quickly got out of the door and rushed to styling when they got to the venue .   They got on stage to perform with the others. Once the performance was over and they were back stage , they went home.  Shokichi looked at Takahiro and lifted him out of the seat since he was sleeping.
He took him inside and laid him down and made himself something to eat . He starts to eat and  Takahiro wakes up. He watches Takahiro look around for him. He gets up and walks over  to him . " Sho" Takahiro says as he looks up at him  as he feels a kiss to his lips. " I'm here ,don't worry " Shokichi said as he felt arms pull him onto the couch and into  Takahiro's  chest.  He snuggled into Takahiro's chest .  He hid his face shyly once Takahiro kissed his cheek. Takahiro's cute little huff got  Shokichi's heart going . Takahiro rubbed Shokichi's chest and he heard a giggle that was trying to be manly. He smiled and kissed Shokichi's head.  " I love you so much "  He heard Shokichi whisper .  He smiled and said "I love you too" to him.  He felt a quick kiss to his lips. Takahiro played with Shokichi's hair. Shokichi's snores filled the room . Takahiro went back to sleep.