Chapter 99

" Takahiro" Shokichi whispered as Takahiro looked out the window. Takahiro walked up to Shokichi and saw the tears go down his cheeks. He felt the grip on his waist tighten. " Sho chan  , what's wrong ?" He asked  as he looked up at Shokichi.  " I'm scared of loosing you again. Someone will interfere again I know it" Shokichi said and Takahiro buries his face into Shokichi's chest. " No you won't I'll never let that happen " Takahiro whispered.   Takahiro  felt a hand rub his back  and smiled .  He wiggled out of his touch  and walked to the bathroom.
He hears crying and sees a mysterious man on top of Shokichi. He tries to fight the man off of Shokichi. He called the police and had the man arrested. He saw the fear in Shokichi's eyes and assured him that everything is alright.  He cleaned him up. He felt himself getting picked up . Shokichi noticed how protective Takahiro's being and kissed his head.  He just watched Takahiro relax in his touch . "Let's lay down baby " He said as Takahiro's hands played with his shirt. They are both scared and he knows this. He layed down with Takahiro in his arms. He felt kisses to his lips and he noticed how shy Takahiro was .
Takahiro yawned softly. Shokichi watched Takahiro close his eyes. He holds Takahiro close as he heard snores from him. He falls asleep with Takahiro in his arms. He wakes up a few hours later  to Takahiro's hips moving  slowly , riding him. He watched as he let out little moans and Takahiro moved faster  . He  came in Takahiro. He pulled out and Takahiro layed down beside him then  he  put Takahiro's dick  into his mouth. He sucked and heard a whine. " Release baby" He said and Takahiro released in his mouth.  He swallowed and let Takahiro cuddle up to him.
Takahiro likes how protective Shokichi is. He hides his face in Shokichi's side  wrapping his arms around him .