Chapter 8

They woke up and got ready for work and rushed  out the door. " We can't use the sex made us late excuse " Atsushi  says and Takahiro's face gets red.  They get to work and go to their schedules . Takahiro feels someone hug him from behind. He gets frightened. He sees a tattoo on an arm . He turns around and sees Atsushi . He wraps his arms around him. " You were listening the whole time " He said and Atsushi nodded. " I didn't have a schedule today so I just went to yours." Atsushi said. He felt Takahiro's face bury into his chest. Hiro watches the interaction and smiles knowing he's a matchmaker.
Takahiro felt a kiss to his cheek . He got carried to the car even though he can walk. He heard the car start and they went home . Atsushi cooked dinner . Takahiro kissed him and sat down .
Takahiro wanted to cry and Atsushi brought him the food. "Why are you crying ?" Atsushi asked . " I feel like I don't deserve you " Takahiro says.
Atsushi was shocked at those words . Takahiro liked him for a ten years . " Why do you feel that way?" Atsushi asked. " Because I don't feel like you don't like me the same way." Takahiro answered as Atsushi kissed his tears away . " I'm sure I do" Atsushi says . He sits Takahiro on his lap ,holding him close. Takahiro felt relaxed and ate his food .
Atsushi felt Takahiro snuggle against him when the meal was finished . He set Takahiro on the couch . He cleaned up . Takahiro was asleep when he was done . He gave him a kiss and carried him to bed . Atsushi layed down with him and played with his hair . Takahiro woke up slowly to a sleeping Atsushi . He rolled off of him and felt two arms wrap around him.