Calum || Emma

You sat on your couch, watching TV, scrolling through Instagram as a commercial played. Your phone vibrated as you held it, the gray bar popping up with 'CalPal' written in white text. You tapped the bar and read the message. "GET YOUR ASS OUTSIDE EM." You giggled and took the blanket curled around you with you as you went outside. It was almost midnight so you were wondering what Calum was doing. Your phone vibrated again. "Go back inside and put some shoes on. Leave the blanket." You rose an eyebrow and did as you were told. "Go back outside. Start walking up the street." What was he even doing. You did as you were told and noticed paint on the pavement. "READ ME" You laughed and kept walking. "START RUNNING" You laughed and kept going. "YOU'RE COOL." As you kept going, more compliments came up. "I KINDA LIKE YOU." "YOU KINDA LIKE ME." "SO I WANTED TO KNOW." Suddenly in red paint was the word "STOP." You looked around and heard speakers playing music. The caldisac had no houses and the familiar music started playing. "You walked in. Everyone was asking for your name." You started to laugh, cupping your mouth in astonishment. You felt arms wrap around you and Calum's voice in your ear. "How did we end up here?" You smiled and turned around and started to slow dance with you. The music started to soften and Calum looked at you gently. "How did I end up falling for my best friend? How did I end up dancing in circles with the girl I love? And how on earth did I end up asking you to be my girlfriend?"

"I guess you're just a lucky guy." You joked, causing him to laugh.

"Call me lucky, cause in the end, I'm a six, you're a ten." He sung pulling you into a hug. "You're so fit, I'm insecure, but you keep coming back for more."

"Hey Cal?"

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Damn it! I knew you were gonna do that!" He laughed making you laugh. You always got around his plans, and did what he planned on doing. You'd distract him and then take his remote when he played Xbox, and end up taking his food or drink. Always. No matter what it was you took his plan right out from under his feet.

"Can you just agree so I can cuddle with you while we watch TV?"

"Yes. I will gladly be your boyfriend." He laughed and let go of you, only to put an arm on your shoulders. You reached up and held his hand as you slowly walked back to your house. Halfway to your house he started tickling you in the light of the event and you ran home, squealing. You jumped on the couch where he continued to tickle you.

"Calum! Cal! Oh my god I hate you!" You laughed and continued to keep laughing as he stopped.

"I know you don't because you asked me to be your boyfriend remember?"

"Well damn. Looks like I lied." He chuckled and sat down.

"God, I love you." He laughed and pulled you into his lap and let you put your head on his chest as he pulled up your favorite movie. "Benefits of dating your best friend, they know you better than yourself." You smiled up at him, as did he to you, before he leaned down and placed a quick peck on your lips.