Luke || Lena

"@Luke5sos omg your real I love you soo much
@Y/T/N yes I'm real I love you too
And that's what sent you to the moon and back (haha get it). You decided to dm him, knowing he won't reply but maybe he might read it. You sent this message
'Hi, Luke I just want to say thank you for everything, thank you for starting YouTube, thank you for being friends with Mikey and Cal, thank you for inviting Ashton to the band, thank you for all the shows, thank you for all laughs and most of all thank you for saving me. I love you so much Luke so much that you can't even imagine. Thank you for everything'
You waited a few days, you checked everyday to see if he replied. Then one day he did
'Hi, you seem nice wanna chat'
'Sure' you replied
You had one of those conversations where you talked about everything. He then asked you where your from and said he would be in that area for a show and decided to give you a backstage pass so you can meet.
*After the show*
You ran backstage and saw Luke straight away. He pointed at you and you nodded and he just walked over to you and hugged you. He then asked you if you wanted to go to dinner and of course you said yes."

"And that's the story of how we met". Luke explained to your parents. It had now been 3 years since then, and now you were getting married to him, your dream for as long as you can remember has finally came true. As you walked into the cathedral arm in arm with your dad you remembered all the small things that made this day happen, what if you never had sent him that tweet, what's if he didn't want to meet you or if he wasn't in your town then. All these things that made up the most special day of your life.

"You may now kiss the bride"