chapter 3

A girl... sitting alone looking like she was loathing everyone in the club - did Doyoung approached her?

He did.

Exam week just ended and the club looking crowded with people who are celebrating their freedom from the boring-sickening week of studying and studying and repeat. Doyoung doesn't have to face that problem because he was gifted. The problem was to not drink during exam week, Doyoung is addicted to alcohol he couldn't stand a night without at least one bottle of soju.

Doyoung and his friend decided to have fun in their usual club and maybe if they were lucky they can bring a girl home.

Doyoung was flirting with the bartender before saying his order, the bartender looked tired and hate everyone there so Doyoung started giving them a place to breathe. Doyoung winked at them after getting his order as he walked away. Looking at the other girls, waiting for his friends.

Not long after that, Doyoung got a text from his friend saying that they will be late because something comes up. Doyoung had been friends with them since kindergarten, he knew they wouldn't come that night. Instead of worrying about his friend, Doyoung should have some fun.

Everyone else seems to have a partner, Doyoung couldn't find anyone he can approach; maybe that night isn't his night. Things happen, sometimes things don't go well like what you have a plan. Doyoung sighed, taking another sip until he saw someone, petite body, alone.

Smirk formed on his lips, Doyoung approached the petite body.

The petite body has short hair. He was wearing a yellow knit sweater looking fluffy like a cat. Doyoung approached him, closer, he noticed that the petite body was a man. looking very delicate. Although he doesn't have feminine traits up close he was very pretty. Pretty eyes, cute nose, and defined jawline.

Doyoung isn't planning to get close to him but when he raised his head and his eyes met Doyoung. Something inside Doyoung twitch, he got excited. Those eyes were luring him in. He walked closer to the man, that now has his head away from Doyoung.

Doyoung saw he was rolling his eyes after the girl not far away from them let out a very cringy high pitch laugh as she buried her face on the probably her boyfriend's chest. Doyoung chuckled, interesting.

"Are you alone?" Doyoung greeted him with a question, sitting next to the man. He put down his vodka glass on the table, he tried to look at the man but he had turned his face on the other side of Doyoung view.

He isn't answering Doyoung.

"That's pretty rude of you, I am just trying to be friendly," Doyoung said.

The man sighed. Slowly turning his head looking in front, he doesn't look at Doyoung but now he can see the side of his face. He looked tired, angry and from his puffy face, Doyoung can tell that he had just finished crying.

"I am Doyoung," Doyoung introduced himself. Just trying to have the man as his company since he was alone and no one else was alone for him to get close to.

The man didn't answer him but he nodded as a sign that he heard Doyoung.

"What is your name?" Doyoung asked.

"What do you want? Just leave me alone." He said.

Doyoung sighed, tough guy. He loves it.

"Did you just break up with your loved one? I can stay with you if you want."

"Can you just leave me alone? What do you want?" he asked, on his feet trying to leave Doyoung. But stop after another man, who had a girl in his arm walking toward them. He freezes, looking stiff.