chapter 15

Doyoung sighed after making a call to his favourite event planner. He didn't expect to go all out for Taeyong's birthday since he is married to Taeil and he doesn't have anything for Taeyong anymore but it seems like it has been a habit of him, putting effort whenever Taeyong's birthday.

The doctor picked up the channel watch on the table and look at it as he let out another sigh. He bought it remembering Taeyong's birthday when he was traveling with Jaehyun in New York late last year. Doyoung thinks that is inappropriate to give Taeyong hope in their relationship but the watch was for Taeyong and it needs to go to its owner.

Taeyong cried on Doyoung's chest and thanks him for the event planned. Taeyong didn't expect Doyoung to book a whole venue for his birthday. Doyoung also ordered his favourite food and he keeps on laughing and making jokes to treat his past lover as special as he can that night – Doyoung thought that, if they can't be lover, they can still be friends.

After the dinner is over, Taeyong was crying not letting Doyoung go, begging for birthday cuddling, or maybe he was too a little horny for Doyoung. He always gets birthday sex from Doyoung.

Taeyong started talking about Taeil for the first time that night. He was screaming blaming Taeil for everything. He told Doyoung that he will talk to Taeil, he will tell Taeil about their relationship and Taeyong is sure that Taeil will understand them – he always had been so understanding of everything.

Doyoung just brush it off softly at first but Taeyong wouldn't give up, he tried ripping Doyoung clothes and forcing himself to Doyoung. Doyoung was so angry he raised his voice at Taeyong for the first time and it had made Taeyong furious, started badmouthing Taeil again and Doyoung just left him as he gets tired of Taeyong screaming and crying.

He thought that Taeyong got over him since he hadn't been calling Doyoung much ever since they broke their engagement.

Doyoung didn't plan to go home angry but he was still fuming in anger. His triplet that is sitting in the living room laughing and chasing each other, the way the bright smile greeted him doesn't make him feel better.

Taeyong started calling him nonstop since he left the man at the venue Doyoung booked for his birthday. Doyoung ignored it until Yuta started calling him nonstop. Doyoung tried to not create any problem or misunderstanding with them since they are still Taeil's cousin.

Doyoung picked up the call at last and Yuta is ready to scream at him for leaving Taeyong at the venue alone. Doyoung was tired but he wanted to explain only that he couldn't really hear Yuta as Taeyong crying in the background and his triplet who is extra noisy that night.

"Daehan Minguk Manse, can you stop that first, Appa –"

Before he finished his words Manse fall on the floor on his feet. He tried to control his anger but his triplet won't stop laughing and playing he got really angry and accidentally yelled at Manse. The triplet was shocked; they freeze on their feet. Looking at each other while pouting. No one ever raised their voice at them.

Doyoung was shocked at his own outburst and his eyes caught Taeil judging him from the kitchen.

Taeil walked to the triplet as he guides the triplet to their own room. They were crying asking Taeil if Doyoung was mad at them and Taeil assured them that Doyoung didn't say that for them. Doyoung was talking to someone on the phone. The triplet was fast forgetting what happened as they started playing with each other again.

Taeil sighed. He needs to talk about this to Doyoung. Doyoung has a terrible temper and he should work on it.

Doyoung was drying his hair using a towel when Taeil entered their room. Doyoung glanced at Taeil and Taeil was upset. Doyoung sighed, he is tired of people being angry at him that day. If Taeil can be asked how was his days while playing with his hair or just help Doyoung dry his hair – Doyoung would be thankful for that.