chapter 9

"How is married life?" Doyoung's friends that built the clinic together with him, Jaehyun, asked.

Doyoung sip on his Americano, Jaehyun was waiting for his answer passionately. They were having lunch together at the clinic cafeteria and its rarely happens because they rarely take a break during lunch. Jaehyun did come to Doyoung wedding but he didn't get to talk much with the grooms.

A week after the marriage he doesn't have time to sit and talk to Doyoung because they were busy with the clinic and maybe just too tired to see each other outside of work since they basically see each other every day.

"You know my story, what more should I tell you?" Doyoung asked instead of answering his friend's questions.

"Well, who wouldn't fall for the Doyoung charms? He fell for you in a split second years ago and you have been married for a week now. Tell me about him in bed?" Jaehyun smirks after saying his horny teasing to his friends.

"Can you stop being horny and just eat?"

"I am just asking, how is he? Not on bed, just him in life or whatever,"

"You talk really weird, man. Can you talk normally?"

"You just not answering my question, changing the topic?" Jaehyun chuckled, biting on his burger.

"He doesn't look welcoming to me getting closer to him plus he is quite rebellious is I may say. He doesn't listen to me well,"

"It's only been a week. How are your children?"

"They are okay, want to see them?" Doyoung asked excitedly.

"Why not?" Jaehyun said.

"Next time when Taeil is free, I'll bring them to your apartment. Taeil needs to know my only friend in this world, don't you think so?"

***

People started leaving the meeting room as soon as the meeting finished, except for two beautiful figures.

Victoria gathered her files as he gestured at Taeyong, saying she wanted to have a talk with him. Taeyong nodded weakly. He hasn't been comfortable with anyone that is connected to Doyoung, he tried to not talk to Victoria but she was so persistent about wanting to talk to him. What more to talk about?

"What are you going to do with Doyoung?"

"He is married," Taeyong sighed weakly, looking out at the view from the rooftop of the building.

"Are you okay with it?" She asked, Taeyong isn't sure what her real intentions were. Is she trying to pit him against Doyoung?

"I am not but what can I do?" Taeyong sighed.

"Stop being weak! We can do something about it. You dated Doyoung for 7 years, he wouldn't just forget all his feelings for you just like that. Plus, you know Taeil. He sleeps around, even if the triplet is Doyoung's, Taeil is just a leftover. He had slept with a lot of men and he can continue doing that," Victoria said, eager to poison Taeyong.

"He doesn't want me anymore," Taeyong said timidly.

He loves Doyoung. He even rejected an offer to promote in New York to be with Doyoung. Doyoung is his whole life, he already bet his life on Doyoung. Everything is going well for years, he manages to change Doyoung from the man who sleeps around to only ever focusing on him. He wouldn't let go of Doyoung just like that, especially to Taeil, the cousin he never liked since forever.

Thinking about not wanted by Doyoung, his heart shatters into pieces. He wouldn't force himself to Doyoung, he didn't want to look pitiful.

"You need to be strong, I want you to be my cousin in law. I'll help you break them up," Victoria smiled as she held Taeyong's hands assuring him that he and Doyoung were meant to be together.