chapter 8

"Even if you're married. You are still mine; you need to tell me everything. You need to call me every week, you need to give me Daehan Minguk Manse's picture whenever you go out. You hear me?" Sungchan said, holding his older brother by hand while saying his thought.

Sometimes Doyoung has thought the reason why Taeil didn't marry anyone for all these years is that no one can stand sharing their spouse with their siblings. No explanation of why Sungchan always baby Taeil when Taeil is 8 years older than him but when Doyoung saw how Taeil parent treat Taeil, he knows that Taeil is their baby.

He needs to baby Taeil as well. He promised to baby Taeil for the rest of their lives together.

They drive Sungchan to the airport as soon as the wedding is finished. Taeil's wasn't supposed to follow them but Sungchan insisted to have Taeil sending him to the airport.

Doyoung then drives Taeil to his apartment. He had changed the password to his wedding date with Taeil, in case Taeyong lost his mind again and barge into his apartment and the bed he used to sleep with Taeyong. He didn't want to left any stuff that would remind him of Taeyong.

Taeil changes his triplet clothes and puts them on their own bed, he unpacks his children's clothes to the wardrobe. Taeil already sends move most of their clothes few days before the wedding and seems like Doyoung already arranged all their stuff in their new room.

It was a big room that can fit three of them. Doyoung already mentioned it to Taeil as the kid grows older they will move out to a bigger apartment or better, Doyoung was thinking to buy a house with a yard. Taeil didn't say anything but he agrees. He prefers living in a house with a backyard instead of in an apartment where all you can see is a building.

Taeil was bewildered, where will he sleep that night? He looks at his luggage at the end of his children's room. He sighed. Stand on his feet, switch on the sidelight, and switched off the main light in the room. He takes his towel from his luggage with the help of the light from outside and he walked out of the room. He saw Doyoung, wet hair, drying it with a blue towel.

"Bring your luggage out to our room," He said. Taeil didn't react but he pulled out his luggage and closed the door behind him. Doyoung takes the luggage away from Taeil and leads their way to his bedroom.

"This is our room," Doyoung said. Taeil still not giving him any reaction.

Taeil looked up at Doyoung and he was smiling. Taeil gestured out, telling Doyoung he wants to take a bath. Doyoung nodded. Doyoung helped Taeil with his luggage, he didn't bring much. No hurry, he can slowly bring his stuff in. He is not going anyway.

Doyoung was waiting for Taeil while scrolling down his phone, answering texts from his friend and a close cousin. His cousin was mad at him for breaking up with his nearly husband Taeyong but they did come to his wedding. Maybe because their mother forced them to go but still Doyoung is thankful for their attendance. He didn't want Taeil to think that he wasn't accepted by his family.

Taeil entered their room without saying anything, looking very stiff and awkward. Doyoung glanced at Taeil, he looked like a lost kitten. Doyoung put down his phone and focus on Taeil, he was watching him without saying anything.

"I want to dry my hair," Taeil said slowly, without looking at Doyoung or asking questions like where is the hairdryer. He heard Doyoung was drying his air when he was taking a shower.

"I can help you," Doyoung said.

"NO!" Taeil sounded scared. Doyoung was shocked but he thought it was funny.

"I was just joking." He said, telling Taeil where his hairdryer.

"I forgot to bring mine," Taeil said after clearing his throat. He was uncomfortable with his own word he said to Doyoung. Why is he acting so defensive?