chapter 20

It has been 3 weeks since Taeil hasn't been home, he wasn't even answering his phone. Doyoung tried to give Taeil the time to calm himself down but it has been three weeks! He runs out of idea what to say whenever the triplet asked for Taeil and Daehan had been calling Taeil in his sleep, sometimes it will wake him up and he cried calling out for Taeil in the middle of the night.

Doyoung is also currently searching for a new apartment he can buy and closing his book with Taeyong together with the apartment. Jaehyun visited him that night because Doyoung had been telling him a depressing story about being left alone. Daehan Minguk Manse enjoyed Jaehyun's company and it has been a while since they played until they run out of breath. Doyoung is thankful for Jaehyun's time.

Doyoung asked Jaehyun to sleep in as its already midnight but Jaehyun jokingly said that he is straight, before Jaehyun can step his foot out of the apartment he was greeted by Johnny. It was Jaehyun's first meeting with Johnny but he heard a lot about the man.

"What are you doing here?" Doyoung asked, irritated.

"I want my children,"

Doyoung chuckled in annoyance.

"Do I look like a fool to you, Johnny?" Doyoung mocked the tall man and Jaehyun just standing in between them in case something bad happens.

"You said I can take them, why are you twisting your own word?" Johnny tried to barge in but Jaehyun stopped him.

"That is my specialty. Fuck off and die with your lies,"

"Seulgi gave them to me,"

"Seulgi is death. I am their father! Can you go while I am still asking nicely before I call the police on you!?"

Johnny once again tried to barge in and he managed to get in, he was calling for Daehan Minguk Manse and Jaehyun tried to shut him up. Doyoung can see Daehan is leading the triplet out from their room, peaking at the corner of the apartment. Doyoung was so angry, he dragged Johnny out with Jaehyun's help.

He punched the man's face and Jaehyun tried to stop him. They were fighting for a moment but lucky for them their neighbor already called the security at them for making a sound disturbance.

As soon as the commotion was over, Doyoung caught a figure he missed for the past week.

"Taeil," he called weakly, shocked and disbelief. Is that the real Taeil? Not his imagination?

"What happens?" Taeil asked as he was looking at Jaehyun, ignoring Doyoung.

"Robber," Jaehyun lied as he thought mentioning Johnny isn't a proper topic for now.

"Is Daehan Minguk Manse okay?" Taeil asked, worried. Before Jaehyun can answer his question, Taeil entered their apartment, and as soon as the triplet saw their man they missed so much they run toward their father, crying.

Taeil leads the triplet back to their room and gives them hugs and kisses.

Taeil didn't lie when the triplet asked about his whereabouts for the past 3 weeks, he told them that he visited their uncle Sungchan and promise to bring Daehan Minguk Manse there to meet Sungchan one day if Doyoung allows them.

The triplet falls asleep not long after that because it passed midnight and Taeil always gives them the best night sleep so they can play as long and as energetic they want during the day. Taeil took a deep breath as he removed his jumper. It's warmer inside the apartment.

Taeil look around the triplet room, what kind of room is it before they moved in? Or was the room also Taeyong idea for their future child with Doyoung? Taeil is tired of crying. His heart ache so bad but he can't bring tears out anymore.