chapter 16

Taeil should have the idea of bringing Doyoung with him will bring more problems. It has been 3 days and all they were doing is staying in their room looking at the wall not talking to each other because Taeil is tired of explaining to Doyoung about his relationship with Jungwoo. Just Jungwoo's name triggers a lot of Doyoung nerves and bringing his name into their conversation is not a good plan.

Jungwoo had been teasing him about it but Taeil doesn't feel like it. He wishes he can ask Doyoung to leave but that's impossible. Doyoung was very nice to him for the past 3 days. Doyoung cooks him breakfast, massages him once in a while telling stories and telling him jokes.

On the 4th day, Taeil was contemplating if they should fly back to Seoul, Jungwoo would understand them but since when the sun wasn't set, Doyoung already cooking him breakfast and wake him up saying about adventure and stuff. Taeil sighed and pick up his phone telling Jungwoo they will probably return to Seoul that day.

Taeil was having his breakfast like usual, he didn't want to anger Doyoung. He will tell Doyoung about returning back to Seoul that day after breakfast. Doyoung washes the dishes after they finish eating and Taeil was still sitting on the small dining table, Doyoung looks extra happy that morning.

"I called Jungwoo that you can't attend any seminar because I'll be bringing to somewhere, let's go to mom homestay you would love it there," Doyoung said drying his hands while smiling at Taeil.

Taeil is not in the mood to go anywhere with Doyoung. He is tired of Doyoung superiority and all he wants now is to return to Seoul and meet his triplets. Without waiting for Taeil answer, Doyoung started packing their things and Taeil doesn't want it.

"Let's return to Seoul," Taeil said trying to stop Doyoung from touching his stuff.

"Why? We should at least visit mom's homestay. I am sure you would love it there," Doyoung tried to force Taeil to sit down.

"I am not here for this!"

"I know, listen to me this time please."

"I always listen!"

Taeil insisted on not going. He wraps himself with his hand and stared at the wall all the time while Doyoung packs everything for them. He didn't even move when Doyoung tried applying sunscreen to him and applying Vaseline to his cracked lips.

Doyoung even wants to help Taeil change from his pajama to something else because Taeil was so grumpy and he didn't want to changes. Doyoung almost drags him out in pajama. Taeil did change to proper clothes after Doyoung lectures him nonstop.

"I don't like this," Taeil said while Doyoung helps him with the belt. Doyoung had already planned it throughout, he even rented a car.

"You will love it," Doyoung replied excitedly.

They stop at a grocery store to buy something and stop a few people selling things all the way to Doyoung's mom's private homestay.

Taeil never really walk around Jeju, he had been there so many times but he only stayed at the hotel for works. Looking out all the green and soft breeze really lift away all his anger he had for Doyoung. The song from the radio is calming as Doyoung was singing along to it. He had such a calming voice.

The view seems like they were far away from the city as Taeil noticed that there is more tree than a building. Cricket sound is more visible now and with the breeze hitting the branches, the air also felt cleaner.

Taeil missed this, he hadn't been out like this in years. He always visits fun and noisy places because of his triplet and he always tried to avoid boring and silent places because he was worried his triplet will get bored.