Prologue: Victorious

The Dark Fort begins to crumble. The remaining monsters flee for their lives. On the ruined throne lies the Dark Lord, defeated by the Great Hero Pius. He stands before the fallen lord, rethinking all his hardships and bravery.

But there isn’t much time, the fort’s ceilings are crumbling, the Dark Lord’s body began to fade as well. Pius leaves the throne room, running for his life, swiftly evading the falling debris, he ran and ran and reaches the very entrance.

He escapes catching his breath, he walks further away, until he reaches a safer distance. There he looks back, the very fort that strike fear and terror slowly falls, it’s prison tower slowly crumbles and falls into the very halls, wall by wall, pillar by pillar and finally it is no more. Pius smiles, finally peace is restored.

He departs and leaves the cursed mountain where the Dark Fort stood. He arrives at the village where the people are waiting. They’ve rejoiced for Pius’s victory. That night was filled with joy and laughter, brimming with life, the very same night, in front of his majesty King Axel.

For Pius’s bravery and strength, was knighted and given the opportunity to ask want he want. Pius asked the hand of the king’s daughter, Princess Delphi.

The king agreed with his wish, so does the princess and were married the next day. Peace has returned and they’ve lived happily ever after………. As always.