Chapter 1: Aftermath

The story of the great Hero Pius which was told in the entire continent of Emporium became a legend. Twenty years has passed since the Dark Lord's defeat, the kingdoms of Emporium strengthened themselves by forming stronger and unified alliances, sadly it is not that unified. Instead there were three alliances that was formed.

In the western region of Emporium, The Kingdoms of Acaucia , Adamant and Floss formed the Order of Sagittarius, these kingdoms much focused on farming and trading, by joining forces they've become the busiest region in the whole continent.

Meanwhile on the northern region of Emporium, where the Mining Kingdom of Coab , Feldspar, and Agnis formed the Order of Aries, their alliance is said to be the strongest and most recognized and footholds the Aurum Mountain which said to contain great source of minerals and gems, there strength lies with industrial and technological strength, by joining forces they've improved their technology and strength. Also, Agnis is the kingdom where Pius or rather King Pius and Queen Delphi reigns.

On the other hand on the eastern region of Emporium, the Kingdoms of Sion, Felis and the Magister Empire formed the Order of Virgo. Unlike the other two, this alliance is more of a nation rather than a alliance, the Magister Empire which is also the kingdom of mages and sorcerers has the upper hold in the region, but their influence is not that respected since the Dark Lord was once the Sorcerer Emperor, Allister who fell to wicked magic. The kingdoms in this region are more conservative and strict but do follow the ever changing world.

Lastly, on the southern region of Emporium, where the Dark Fort used to stand only has few villages, even after the Dark Lord's fall, the corruption he spread in the lands will take a lot of years before it can recover, but there are rumors spreading about the remnants of the Dark Lord's army formed their own group, the Order of Scorpio. Despite these matters, the continent of Emporium is striving to it's best.