Chapter 4: Dark Prince

Time passes, morning came and another day begins. The spotting of the Dark Prince spread around the entire village up until to Fort Codex. The captain got a scolding from the commander and Arch Mage Berith. Meanwhile deep within the darkened forest, on Velpar Marshlands. Rion was gazing upon the area. Then another figure appeared.

” Greetings my prince”. Rion looked back and simply ignored the greeting.” What do you want from me Eclipse? “. “ I’ve come to fetch you, as always”. Rion smirked and laughed at bit, he then looks back. “For the last time Eclipse I have no intention of leading the Order of Scorpio, not yet, I do respect their loyalty to my father but not just yet, I presume this time you will listen to me?”.

” It is not for me to decide my prince, also Grand Warlock Cypher wishes to have a word with you personally”.” Well if he wishes my presence he should said so in front of me, is it that RIGHT! Cypher”. A strange figure then appeared from the misty side of the marsh. He holds a silver staff which holds a dark filled orb.

” It seems I need to do this myself then”. Eclipse bowed and stood aside. Rion simply scratched his head and sighed.” Long time no see teacher, but even you can’t bring me back, I refuse”.” I understand your sentiment my prince but we need you, especially with your request”.” What do you mean?”.” You’re not the only one who wishes to put an end with our fight, unfortunately..”.

” Lord Caspian and Riz wishes to continue the fight, they already removed Grand Warlock Cypher from his position, only you can stop them my prince”. Rion slowly thinked the situation.” Very well, It’s time to  remind Caspian and Riz their place, let us get going Cypher”. “ As you wish my prince”. Cypher then chants a spell and in a few glimpse they’ve disappeared into thin air.