Chapter 2: Moving In

Y/n pov

I was on my knees, beaten and bloody. Two corpses laying near me in the ruined house.

AFO: "You know, your parents should have known better then to try and capture me. I mean, did they really think they were strong enough? Only the strong have a place in this world. And your parents just didn't make the cut. And sadly, your sad, quirkless body is of no use to me."

AFO grabbed me by the neck and lifted me off the ground, chuckling.

AFO: "But maybe Ujiko can find a use for you."

He squeezed my neck until I couldn't breathe anymore, passing out from the lack of oxygen.
-----------------------------------------------------------
League of Villains Bar
7:54 a.m

I jolted up out of bed in a sweat. My breathing was faster and heavier than usual. Another nightmare. I got out of my bed, putting on some socks, a pair of sweatpants, and a tank top. I took some deep breaths and closed my eyes.

I thought about the times I spent with my parents, even if I can't remember their faces, I can remember some events. My mind went to a time when we were playing at a park, my dad giving me a piggyback ride while my mom was running with us.

I opened my eyes again, a small smile appearing on my lips. I opened the door to my room and exited. I was greeted by the smell of breakfast. I walked down the hall and saw Kurogiri with an apron on while he cooked breakfast.

Kurogiri: "Good morning Pillar."

Y/n: "Mornin."

He then handed me my breakfast; f/f.

Y/n: "Thanks Kurogiri."

Kurogiri: "It is my pleasure."

I quickly ate my food, which was around 3 times larger than what your average person eats. While I can use my quirk to absorb nutrients and other things to sustain myself, it always feel better to eat really food. After eating in 2 minutes I washed my dishes and went to wash up and then go out for a run.
-----------------------------------------------------------
8:56 a.m

When I got back from my run Kurogiri approached me.

Kurogiri: "The new recruits came to settle in, Toga has already left but Dabi is still here unpacking."

Y/n: "Alright, I'll go see if she needs help."

Kurogiri pointed me to Dabi's room, which was across mine, three rooms down. I walked up to her door and gave it three knocks.

Dabi: "Come in!"

I opened her door and was saw Dabi putting clothes in her dresser. She was wearing her same outfit, but without the jacket. Her white shirt was showing a decent amount of cleavage, her burns not reaching her chest. I looked around her room, it was fairly plain. A bed in the corner, a desk with a bag of weed on it, a coat rack with that held her jacket, and her dresser.

Dabi: "Oh...it's you. Came to say hi?"

Y/n: "Well I came to see if you needed any help, but it looks like you're pretty much done."

Dabi: "Yeah, well I appreciate the offe-"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Dabi pov

  I turned my head to look at him and I my mouth dropped. He was wearing a f/c tank top that showed off his arms and chest. He must have just worked out because his muscles were bulging and somewhat sweaty. He was quite built, though not overly so.

Y/n: "You alright?" he said cocking a smile.

Dabi: "Y-yeah. Actually can you hand me that case over there?"

I pointed to my guitar case that was on the floor.

Y/n: "You play?" he said, handing me the case.

Dabi: "Yeah, I'm not very good though. More of an amateur."

Y/n: "Well how about I be the judge of that."

Dabi: "Wait you mean like...you want me to play? Now?"

Y/n: "Only if you want."

Dabi: "Fuck it. Sit down."

  I sat down on my bed and he sat right next to me. I opened the case and pulled out my acoustic guitar.

Y/n: "So what do you want to play?"

Dabi: "I don't know, you chose."

Y/n: "Alright then...how about... F/s?"

Dabi: "Oh yeah. Sure."

I then began playing the song. As I was playing he kept his eyes on me. As I was done playing the song, I turned my head to face him. Our eyes locked and we stayed silent for a couple of seconds before I broke the silence.

Dabi: "So um...how was it?"

Y/n: "Great...like...really good."

Dabi: "Thanks."

  I quickly put my guitar away and stood up.

Dabi: "W-well I've got nothing else to unpack so you're free to go."

  He then got up sort of awkwardly.

Y/n: "Oh y-yeah, right. I'll see you around then."

  He went to leave and was about open the door but I quickly move in towards him and grabbed his shoulder. He turned around with a half confused face.

Dabi's thoughts: Fuck it, no harm in asking this I guess.

Dabi: "Hey...if you ever find yourself feeling lonely...you can always spend the night here, alright?" I said with a smirk, my confidence and composure returning.

  His eyes widened a bit and he returned the smirk with his own.

Y/n: "Yeah, I'll keep that in mind."

  He then exited my room and while closing the door said:

Y/n: "I'll see you around, hot stuff."