Chapter 4: The Gala

Warning: Some brief sexual content
-

----------------------------------------------------------
Y/n pov

League of Villains Bar ~ The next day
5:27p.m

  It's been a day since I beat the crap out of Muscular, and most of the new League members have moved into the bar. Toga was sent out to steal some plans from the Public Safety Commission to find out where the next Provisional Licencing Exam is.

  Meanwhile, Dabi and I were called by Kurogiri and we entered his room, which had nothing besides a dresser and a chair in the middle of the room, kinda weird.

Kurogiri: "Greetings, it's come to my attention that a gala is being held tonight in Fukuoka. This gala contains many high profile guests and is being held at a Public Safety Commission funded hall. We believe that a member of the commission contains info on where U.A might take their students."

Dabi: "Wouldn't Toga be better for this mission?"

Kurogiri: "She is already out on a mission, and besides, we need people with powerful quirks to attend in case things go south."

Y/n: "So how are we supposed to get in?"

Kurogiri: "Giran has secured two tickets for the both of you. He is awaiting your requests for formal wear."

Y/n: "Alright, thanks."

  We both exited Kurogiri's room and we called Giran to put in our requests for our outfits. And now, we wait.
-----------------------------------------------------------
8:25 p.m

  I had just put on my suit that I got from Giran:

I exited my room and saw Dabi waiting for me. To my surprise she wasn't wearing a dress, but instead, a vest and pants combo: (ignore the dude)

 To my surprise she wasn't wearing a dress, but instead, a vest and pants combo: (ignore the dude)

Dabi: "Looking sharp Pillar Boy."

Y/n: "It's Pillar Man, and thanks. You look...great."

  She smiled as Kurogiri entered the main room of the bar and warped us to the gala.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Fukuoka Gala
8:26 p.m