13.

Priya's POV

I've been cleaning for the past few days, anticipating Taehyung's arrival. I'm so excited, but so nervous for some reason. I shouldn't be when he is my boyfriend. I think I'm psyching myself out because of where he lives. Mine isn't even half the size of his. In fact, my whole home is the size of his bedroom, closets, & bathroom combined, if I'm being honest.

I straighten out one of the pillows on my couch and sit, twiddling my thumbs on the screen as I try my best to relax. The aroma coming from the kitchen makes me feel a little more at ease. I cooked for him as well, and I have a few things up my sleeve to ensure that he has a good weekend.

My phone buzzes in my hand and a text flashes across the screen, letting me know that Taehyung is pulling up out front. I take a deep breath and stand, straightening out my clothes. I wait just a moment and knocks begin to fill my small living room. I walk over to the door, opening it in a hurry. Taehyung is standing there, a big boxy smile on his face. I've missed him so much.

My boyfriend turns to his secret service man that's not too far behind with a nod. "You are dismissed. Thank you. I will see you Monday morning at 8 a.m.."

"Very well, sir." The man nods, adjusting his sunglasses even though the sun is nowhere on sight. It's past 8 p.m., and yet he's wearing sunglasses. "Page if you need anything this weekend. Enjoy your weekend. Ma'am."

I send a nod his way before inviting Taehyung inside. Once the door is closed, he drops his bag he brought and hungrily pulls me into a kiss. I whine slightly as my back is pressed against the cool door behind me. Our mutual frustration shows as our tongues both fight for dominance. Even though I've put up a good fight, he ultimately wins.

"I missed you." I breathe out when we separate.

He presses his forehead against mine, peppering kisses to my lips. "I missed you more."

I roll my eyes playfully. "I doubt that."

A seductive smirk appears on his face and he pulls me away from the wall, squeezing my ass firmly. "Let me show you how much I've missed you."

Before I know it, his lips are smacked against mine, more heated than before. I manage to maneuver us to my bedroom with my eyes closed, still in the swallow fest. When we get in, we lay on the bed. He climbs on top of me and goes straight to kissing my neck. I moan softly and start pulling his shirt off. He takes it off the rest of the way, throws it to the side, and helps me pull my top off.

"You are so sexy in this green bra." He admires, staring down at my nearly naked body and I blush.

He moves back on his knees, pulling his pants off and bringing his boxers down with them. He's fully erect and a shiver goes down my spine at the sight of him so hard.

I stand on the bed and slightly bend down to kiss him. Me standing gives him very easy advantage of pulling down my shorts and panties. He kisses down my stomach and before he gets to my center, I plop back down on the bed.

He knits his eyesbrows in confusion. "Why'd you do that?"

I simply smile, "I don't give a damn about foreplay right now. I want you now."

He grins and lightly pushes on my chest, while squeezing my breasts as well, until I'm lying flat on my back. He opens my legs and props himself between them. I gasp when I feel the tip near me, then he rubs it on my clit. I close my eyes and moan, feeling myself get wetter and wanting him in me as soon as possible to relieve my aching. He slides against my wet slit a few times and slowly slides in.

We both moan loudly and I quickly adjust, wanting more of him. He thrusts into me slowly, grinding his hips against mine. He starts going faster and easily finds my G-spot.

"Fuck, Taehyung." My nails dig into his back and I feel that knot in the pit of my stomach. I refuse to let go, so I hold back as best as I can.

Taehyung presses his now plump lips to mine, then to my neck, leaving wet kisses and love bites behind. "Fuck, Priya. I've missed you so much." He groans, pushing my legs closer to my chest and relentlessly hitting that spot right, every single time.

"Shit" I say repeatedly. "Yes! Right there!" I scream, not being able to hold back any longer and coming undone all over his dick involuntarily.

He speeds up a little more, moaning my name while looking me dead in my eyes. I feel as though I could explode as I melt under his intense gaze. This is it; this is how I die. "Tae, please."

My muscles tighten around him and I feel myself burst, seeing white spots of Taehyung's face the whole time and pulling him closer to me as my toes curl. Taehyung starts getting sloppy and becoming more vocal. He quickly pulls out of me and releases himself inside onto my stomach, spewing out a string of profanities and my name. I admire his sweaty body and the way he furrows his eyebrows in the sexiest way imaginable.

After we've both come down from our highs, he collapses next to me but but before spotting the Kleenex on my nightstand and cleaning up the mess he's made on me. After, he throws the soiled material into the garbage bin by my bed and pulls me to lay on top of him.

"And that's how much I've missed you." He rubs my back.

"I'm sorry for doubting you." I giggle. "I really did miss you."

"Sorry for basically attacking you when I walked in. I didn't even get a tour of your home."

"It isn't all that."

"And I smell food." He points out, kissing my temple. "You didn't have to cook for me."

"Yeah, I did. I want you to try what I made. I know you're kind of picky."

"Yeah, yeah." He laughs. "Let's get up so you can show me around, yeah?"

"Yeah." I slowly get off of him and he follows, reaching for his clothes. I slap at his hand and be whines. "Aht, aht. We're staying naked. We have nothing to do so we're going to be in our bare glory all weekend."

"Then we'll be having a lot of sex." Taehyung laughs, kissing my lips. "Lots of fucking sex."

°

Long awaited update! Now I'm going to bed because I'm so tired. I will try my best to keep updating, I'm just so busy. Thank you for your continued patience, always 💜💜💜💜

.
.
~S.xx