14.

Priya's POV

"Do you really have to go?" I whine, pulling him closer to me and not wanting to let him go. "Just one more day."

"I would love nothing more, baby, but I've got a country to run." Taehyung chuckles softly, kissing the top of my head.

This weekend with Taehyung has been nothing short of amazing. I can't remember the last time I stayed home and did nothing, and I know he can say the same. He literally works twenty-four seven, and this weekend was all for him to relax and kick his feet up. 2 days isn't nearly long enough, but it's definitely a start.

"Okay, okay." I pout, loosening my grip and letting him go. "I'm just gonna miss you."

"And I'll miss you." He places soft pecks against my lips and I smile. "I promise we'll do this again really soon."

"We better. You need breaks, you know."

"I know, baby."

We both stand from the couch and I lead him to his shoes near the front door. I understand what his job is, and he's doing a fantastic job at it. However, that still doesn't take away the fact that I don't get to see my boyfriend as much because of his job. I will miss him the moment he's gone because as soon as he leaves, I won't be able to talk to him as much.

"Don't make that face." He teases.

"Hm? What face?"

"That cute pouty face." She smiles. "It will be okay. We will be okay."

"I know, I know." I groan. "I just want more time with you, that's all."

Taehyung nods, slipping his shoes on. "How about this: Why don't you come over for dinner on Wednesday. We'll cook together."

I laugh, shaking my head. "But you can't cook."

"So?" He shrugs. "You can."

"Then what will you do?"

"Taste test." He says as if it's obvious.

I can't stop the giggle that leaves my mouth as I kiss his lips. "Okay, fine. That will work. Wednesday it is."

"Great." He smiles brightly.

"What time are you getting picked up again?" I ask, hugging into his side.

He hums as he checks his watch. "Any minute now."

"Dammit." I frown. "Too bad there's not much time for a quickie."

Taehyung's eyebrows raise in excitement. "Let's put that to the test."

"What?" I squeal as Taehyung picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. I fall into a fit of giggles as he kisses the side of my neck. "We don't have time for this."

"Bullshit. We'll make time."

My back soon makes contact with the couch and my bottoms are being pulled away from my body in a hurry. I watch as Taehyung swiftly pulls his down and I can't stop laughing. "You're serious about this, huh?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" He laughs with me.

"Wait," I say, thinking about grabbing a condom.

"No time." He spreads my legs and lines himself up to my already screaming core. "I'll pull out."

His phone begins to ring and he groans. It stops and right as I feel his tip rubbing against my clit, it rings again. "Fuck."

"Here, I'll get it." I smirk, reaching down to the floor to grab his pants.