PASSWORD

The election flew by like the wind; no one even noticed who were the country's new officials.

Hye Mi's tuition was paid in full for a year, so she pretended to go to school. Unable to bear the insults and the bullying, which surpassed the ordinary stage of your simple exclusion. One could find threats tagged in every toilet. Even one of her teachers asked her why she even bothered coming.

Students pinned phone numbers and photos on every tree or lamp post surrounding the school. A sweet note with INSTANT FREE SEX written it accompanied the propaganda. Hye Mi found herself subject to panic attacks. A walking corpse was what the girl became. Asthmatic and subject to allergies, Hye Mi was unable to get a good night's sleep in the goshiwon [hostel], where cleanliness seemed to be band from the premises.

People who recognized Hye Mi now threatened her threw her off the bus and metros. The girl didn't even dare enter supermarkets anymore. Every time she faced a fan of Mad G, it ended in a brawl. Neither mother and daughter left their goshiwon near Seoul Station. To make things worse, leaving the prosecutor's office prohibited them from leaving the city as the investigations on the Seo's company accountancy were going on.

Seo Kwan Gi was gone, accepting his death, and the fact her father's ashes were in urn demanded tremendous efforts from Hye Mi.

It was challenging to find a 납골당 [crematorium], which accepted her father's remains.

What did they do to deserve such treatment?

Kim Sae Ha was forbidden to enter places that used to roll out a red carpet for her. The woman's relatives all appeared to have problems picking up their phones. When she tried joining acquaintances at their workplace, they were out of the office from morning till night.

Sae Ha too, visited the Kang mansion, where the newly elected senator received her.

"Thank you for receiving me, Baek Hyun. I swear I'm going crazy-"

"Sae Ha, if I'm receiving you today, it's really out of consideration of our past ties."

"Past? What past we've been friends since forever you, the Hong and us."

"Listen, Sae Ha; I've just won the election. I promise you I will check into everything, but for now, I would like you to stop stalking me at my office or home."

"Mwo, are you serious, Stalking, stalking, you say. Who helped you finance your campaign? Who promoted you? Who? Tell me who Baek Hyun was it not my husband?" Sae Ra said as she went to grasp the man by his collar.

Kang Baek Hyun's security guards were going to intervene, but the senator stopped them with a sign of his hand. Before taking Kim Sae Ha's hands away by himself and throwing the woman to the ground.

"I'm sorry to say this, Sae Ra, but this attitude is not dignified for a lady of your rank. Look at you; you resemble a rag doll. I told you back then, choose me, and your life wouldn't be in this state. But you preferred the hotshot, the guy with the money you can only blame yourself."

The woman chuckled, "omo-omo, my ribs hurt. Baek Hyun, is this what this is about? An act of childish revenge because I married someone else? Omona, whaaa, you really must live it to believe it. Cheong-mal te-da-nanda[ this is truly or really amazing]. My dear husband in the sky, forgive me for disgracing you by putting a foot in this forsaken house old. Kuré[right], Baek Hyun I choose him because he was the better man. Seo Kwan Gi had a heart!"

With these words, the woman left the living room accompanied by one of the security men. Kang Baek Hyun watched as they escorted her out of his mansion. Arriving at the door, she met Baek Hyun's wife.

"축하해[Chu-ka hae=congratulations] senator's wife Ssi, long live your tragedy," Sae Ha said as sneering at the women who feinted being indifferent before leaving.

"What was Sae Ha doing here?" Cha Su Jin asked her husband.

"I was ending our ties with her," Baek Hyun replied.

"Oh, that's why she was so bitter and melodramatic. At least I won't have to see her showing off at the Wang Ja Club. Did you hear Hong Kwon Jin's wife had a miscarriage again? The poor thing I must visit her? I even bought an outfit for the hospital visit, 이거 봐! [igeot pa= look at this]

"It's nice."

"Yes, I thought I should look good now that I'm a senator's wife. I can't be seen in the same clothes twice, and every occasion should have its outfit right."

People were moving and getting on with their lives while the Seos were sinking in quicksand.