BiTBLT

Seoul

Hangang River

Jun Ho asked Jerome to give him time to come clean on his story, and here was the moment.

"So let me do a recap. Three years ago, a whole family found itself destroyed by some obscure puppeteer. You were close to this family, and since you've arrived at Gangnam Police, you've been trying to figure out what happened."

"Yes," Jun Ho replied as his eyes followed Jerome, who paced in front of him.

"But you couldn't access the files."

"Yes."

"So you went licking butts to get access," Jerome pointed an accusative finger at Jun Ho.

"I wouldn't exactly put it that way, but yes," Jun Ho replied in despair.

"Now, you understand what occurred, but you can't take action because some of the bad guys are in the police, and they are even your colleagues."

"Yes."

"You want to arrest the French dude, but you are afraid the bad cops will alert him. So you need to do an unauthorized stakeout."

"Yes."

"Which will get you in big shit," Jerome added.

"Yes."

"Okay, I'm in. I love when shit happens," Jerome said with a grin, "wait a minute, what has it got to do with the girl?"

"Which girl?" Jun Ho asked, making innocent eyes.

"Come on, Jun Ho, I'm willing to risk my job in your operation, and you don't want to tell me."

"Park Soo Yeon Ssi is trying to find out the truth like me," Jun Ho hoped it would satisfy Jerome, who he needed right then.

"And she is also Black Moja."

Jun Ho was ready to protest when Jerome interrupted him.

I fought her Jun Ho; I've seen this girl more than once. Don't forget what my specialty is; cybercrimes have no secrets for me. Just with one glance at a chamber video, and you know it's her. I'm not like Lois Lane; I see Superman with or without his glasses."

"What are you going to do?"

Jun Ho stressed there was nothing he could do if Jerome decided to tell the police who Soo Yeon was.

"Remember, I'm not here for your Hat. I'm here for Jared. I'm not deviating from my initial mission. I don't need any glory; I'm famous for other things," Jerome said with a sly grin.

Jerome reassured Jun Ho, yet there was something that bothered Jun Ho that he shook off like he always did when it concerned Jerome.

Seoul, Dongdaemun

In the meantime, as promised, Soo Yeon waited for Chae Yeong at 12:30. Soo Yeon sent a message to FIXXIT, aka Kim Su Sung, who asked to stay on standby. Soo Yeon had a gut feeling about her meeting Chae Yeong, and as the minutes passed, her fear was confirmed, and FIXXIT's answer was without a call.

The former model booked a British Airways flight for London, and the last CCTV video Su Jung found was one where she got into a taxi in front of Seoul Station at 10:55. Her trip was at 2:00 PM. Chae Yeong would probably be the first to pass customs control when her gate opened.

Soo Yeon hurried.

Noon was a time where all the roads were busy.

At that moment, the quickest way to get there was to take line 1, the airport line, which brought you to Incheon International within 43 minutes.