LOGIN

Seoul, Gangnam

South Korea assured its position as the world leader in Internet connectivity, having over eighty-five percent of the world's fastest Internet connection speed and the highest Internet penetration. With a smartphone penetration rate of around eighty percent, the number of people connected on NETIZEN made the headlines beating a few records. Never had a website registered such figures.

Black Moja's exceptional 5 minutes rhetorical performance seduced many, and the judgment was merciless. The debates carried on till morning on the threads keeping appas, eomonis, ahjummas, and eolinis awake.

White was the color; there was still an ounce of justice in this world, thought Soo Yeon, who did not care about the celebrity's pregnancy.

Vengeance reeking Hye Mi, who lurked in her, remembered Song Hi's words when Hye Mi prostrated at the idol's feet three years ago and begged her to withdraw her complaint against her father.

"Hye Mi-ah, it's not me who decides. This country's court and the people will judge your father's fate."

Now the same justice and citizens Song Hi had spoken of condemned her in a very ironic way on NETIZEN. The idol had lied about being a victim in the Satellite case. Soo Yeon was sure of it.

During the preliminary investigations, Song Hi's assistant, the idol's schedule was tight. There was no second left to go and perform a few lap dances worldwide for a few old rich farts.

The same assistant mysteriously lost her memory as the police interrogated her and changed her testimony. As if she wanted to spice up the dish of hot Tteokbokki, which was the scandal, she added elements that threw doubt on the Seo Kwan Gi's intentions.

In reality, only the older girls completed such tasks and more for financial retribution. The reason why Song Hi lied, pushing the vice on by saying Seo Kwan Gi had tried to assault her in his office, remained a question mark in Soo Yeon's head.

The idol's tale didn't add up.

Soo Yeon concluded that Songi Hi sought more attention. Song Hi wanted to surf under the spilling waves which hit the Seos.

The singer was famous and greedy. Upon a few people's distasteful advice, she surrendered and openly lied, throwing oil on a situation already in the furnace of hell.

Song Hi can die in the gutter where she belonged. The young woman thought while she showered.

Soo Yeon couldn't help but notice how the sun shone as she stepped out of her building. The teenager felt like a Cherry Bomb; breathing came easy. The chamber wasn't enough, but it was the beginning. Stigmas of the past still clung and howled from every pore of her body, giving her goosebumps. Soo Yeon could neither forget nor forgive, "patience Hye Mi, patience," she murmured to her screaming soul.

Her phone kept beeping with notifications from various forums. Registered in more than 60 fan clubs, Soo Yeon represented the perfect Kpop fangirl, and she even presided a few of them.

How to investigate?

That, too, was part of her job; with no boyfriend or friends, these fan clubs allowed her to keep tabs on the Stars. The occupation was an adequate hobby and cover.

For Soo Yeon to succeed in her projects, she had to be in the heart of things. Thanks to the other admins and contributors' help, the young lady had a panoramic view. It made her feel omniscient.

She put on her earphones and sang along:

I'm the biggest hit,