Chapter 1: Sneaking Out

Colette. An overly obsessed cashier at a gift shop in Starr Park, a theme park featuring brawlers, basically superhuman beings. What was Colette obsessed with, if you may ask? Brawlers, and when she found out that she was a brawler herself, she freaked out, in a happy fashion, that she got fired.

  Sasha, a fellow colleague which Colette absolutely hated with a passion was now promoted from restocking the shelves to the cashier of Starr Park Gift Shop.

  Colette, who found out by sneaking in Starr Park, was enraged. Colette, whose pale skin turned red in an instant, after finding out her most hated person in the world is now in her beloved role as cashier.

  It's funny how people can hate over the most simple things. Sure, Sasha only got the job as cashier out of hard work and devotion, but why is Colette so angry? Well, Sasha only came here to work just for the money. Sasha hated brawlers. She hated Edgar and Colette, just out of a somewhat kind of racism. Colette, who was utterly obsessed with brawlers; instantly disapproved of Sasha's reason to work here in the Starr Park Gift Shop.

  Colette, kicked out of the amusement park snuck in at night, wearing her Starr Park uniform partially to avoid being recognized as a person snuck in after closing hours and mostly because Starr Park was her favourite place in the world and she would love to work there (ironically, she used to). Plus, wherever she's sneaking to, she'd really need an employee's uniform.

  Colette, snuck into the location where she was heading to, in the outskirts of Starr Park. The loading area, where staff of the Starr Park Gift Shop unload the merchandise from trucks that deliver merchandise to be sent to the storage room, ultimately ending with basically limitless merchandise.

  Edgar, a member of staff where Colette used to be a member of and fellow brawler was the only one there.

  Edgar was unloading the trucks, box by box, in the dark; giant street lamps were the only one illuminating the area.

  Colette slowly approached Edgar, not to scare him away. This was something that she learnt from stalking other people,

  Edgar was calmly unloading the truck while whistling until…

___

Note: Finally decuded to grockin' (tmnt reference) post this! This was featured on my Instagram with one chapter, there's more and they will be put later.