Chapter 3: Colette's Goodbye

“Well, I better get going! It’s eleven now. And I think you can go back too? I mean, you unloaded the last truck. Plus, you need to go back home, before Byron worries too much.” Colette said. “Bye, Ed!” Colette waved at him, with her scrapbook in her hand and she leaped away, like a ninja.

  “Bye, Colette!” Edgar waved with his hand, the other in a “C” shape around his mouth (to amplify his voice) and his scarf joined in with the hand that was waving, Making it a somewhat mega wave.

  Edgar then looked at her go. Tonight… Was interesting, for the boy. Very, interesting.

  Edgar then left and signed out of the register, took his stuff from his locker. He looked at Colette’s and thought of the conversation they had. Edgar’s eyes widened at the thought. He stared at the locker. She had a lot of pictures of brawler merchandise. Egdar always thought Colette’s interest in Brawl Stars merchandise was kinda interesting as she was basically obsessed with merchandise about herself. She didn’t have any merchandise featuring her yet, but still. There also wasn't any about him, the emo stockroom boy anyways.

  Edgar then opened his locker. Everything was in place. His B.Blood backpack, Spike For My Valentine poster, My Toxic Friendship poster, his extra t-shirts and scarves, his Punk Day sticker and Brawl Stars mug… Everything was here. He took his backpack and then closed his locker and locked it with a click.