103

"Petal? Are you awake?" Mallory walked up to Petal, making sure she was asleep.

Petal responded with a snore.

Mallory smiled. "Alright lil hot air balloon, time to figure out how you work."

She pressed a random button, but that just made the balloon drag all across troll kingdom.

"Alright alright, wrong button!" The balloon screamed.

"Sorry, I think it's... this one!" Mallory pressed another button that made the balloon fall straight down.

The balloon screamed loudly.

"I'll fix it!" Mallory spam-pressed all the buttons, which made the balloon shake like it was a major earthquake.

"Ughhhh, which ONE!" Mallory finally pressed the right button that made it stop.

The hot air balloon sighed of relief.

"Petal, you are a deep sleeper," Mallory looked at Petal, who was surprisingly still asleep.

"Uh, Mr. Hot air balloon what's-your-name? How do I get you in control?"

That morning, Petal woke up and saw Mallory in complete control of the balloon.

"Hey, Petal good morning!" Mallory walked over to her.

Petal stretched and yawned. "I didn't know you could fly a balloon."

"Yeah, speaking of which we got held up. We'd be at Pop village right now... but a few hours were added cause I was trying to learn how to fly this thing!" Mallory laughed. "I'm glad you were asleep during that, we did fall a few times."

"Huh, yeah, thank goodness..."

"Anyway, I planned so much stuff we can do there during our stay, I've read that the Pop Trolls are the most positive of all, so it's going to be ten times more fun than the spring fest!"

Petal laughed. "I come from the tribe of the most positive trolls? Doesn't really fit my dad all that well."

"Because your dad is a grump, now come on, we're going to have a lot of fun!" Mallory smiled.

"Alright. I do like having fun, otherwise why would I be a pop troll?" Petal laughed.

A few hours later, Mallory looked outside of the balloon. "Hey, we're here! I guess..."

Petal looked outside. "Are you sure?"

The place looked dark and broken down. Decorations were on the ground, and a giant mushroom was leaning, with the stem cracked.

"It says here that this is the place," Mallory looked down at her map.

"Maybe it has broken down over time due to the king and queen being absent," Petal said.

The balloon landed on the ground softly.

"Do you know if the Pop Trolls still live here?" Mallory questioned.