202

"Queen Poppy, are you going to RSVP to my party yet?" A troll asked.

"Oh, right! I'll just say the answer is yes!" Poppy pointed with both hands and smiled at the troll.

"Yay, can't wait!"

"Poppy, we fixed up the syrup fiasco! The playground is now clean!"

"That's great! I'll let all the kids now they can play there again!" Poppy said.

"Queen Poppy, we have an emergency!"

"What's wrong?"

"We are on a... sprinkles shortage!!!"

"Oof, sound bad... for now, maybe use cookie crumbs, or even use strips of edible paper!"

"We'll try that, I guess..."

Poppy marched happily through the village and came across Branch, who was hunched over, and looked dreadful.

"Branch! Isn't it great helping out our village again?"

Branch sighed. "Not that great." He flopped face down on the ground."

"Mom! Dad!" Petal ran out from behind a giant mushroom.

"Petal! What 'ya got there?" Poppy looked out a scrapbook in her arm.

"Well..."

Mallory and Dash gave Petal a thumbs-up.

Petal took a deep breath. "Just close your eyes and imagine, hundreds of trolls from each tribe scattered throughout the world..."

"...different but unified, and, uh, yeah! We'll call it trollstopia! The center of all things harmonious!"
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

different but unified, and, uh, yeah! We'll call it trollstopia! The center of all things harmonious!"♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎
Poppy had been in a mental scrapbook state the whole time.

"Poppy? Poppy?!" Branch waved his hand in front of her eyes.

"Huh? Sorry. Was I out too long?"

"Actually, this is one of your shortest blisses."

"Oh. Anyway, that was the best idea I've ever heard! We've got to reach out to the other tribes and tell them!"

"Oh, yeah, trollstopia! That's a great idea!" Branch said in a sarcastic way.

Everyone else rolled their eyes.

"Now, let's send some invitations to the leaders of each tribe! EEEEE! We can throw a party for them! Come on!" Poppy ran off to her pod.
_______________________
THE NEXT DAY
_______________________

"So, Popcorn, nice party. Glad you are back feeling well," Barb complimented.

"Thank you so much, Barb, and AHHH! I can't wait to tell you what I've been waiting to tell you and the othersssssss..."

"Well, spit it out already!"

"Gotta get the other leaders first!"

The trolls' tribe leaders were all sitting in Poppy's pod, describing trollstopia, including Petal.

"Trolls...topia?" King Trollex questioned.

"Seems a bit of a far stretch," Trollzart commented.

"Ye-" Petal began.

"It may be, but, maybe the risk is worth it! We can all become one, harmonious BIG city!" Poppy shouted.

"Yeah and-" Petal tried to speak again.

"It'll help us all learn to respect each other, love each other, and celebrate who we are, no matter what music!"

Petal felt frustrated. Her voice has been getting a little more soft lately, probably due to Branch's voice, which made it even more quiet, which is always had been. She was also the smallest and youngest in the room, still just a princess.

"...edalllll..."

Petal heard a soft little murmur.

"Petal?"

"Huh?" Petal looked up to see Queen Essence, who was calling her name, and all the other leaders staring at her.

"You ok?"

"I'm fine, sorry, what was happening?"

"...we were talking about trollstopia," Quincy said.

"Right! I remember now! Thoughts were just racing to me about it. So! What do you all think?" Petal asked.

"We all just agreed on trollstopia!" Barb held up that rock symbol. "Who's ready to rock?"

Part One of the plan to trollstopia was now finished. Part two was to reach out to the other tribes. After that, Part Three was to plan out new places, new activities, etc. Part four was to get the plans into action, and 5 was to start trollstopia!