205

The night after Petal's party in 201:

Petal was at a sleepover with Dash and Mallory. Mallory was going to leave Pop Village the next morning. Meanwhile, Branch was relaxing in his room he shared with Poppy with some ✨finely aged groundwater seepage. Or as Petal called it, sea bish.

Poppy burst into the room and flopped on the bed. She had a concerned look on her face.

"What's wrong?" Branch asked.

"This is your fault, Branch." Poppy sighed.

"What does everything have to be my fault?" Branch asked.

"Well, technically mine too."

"... ok then." Branch slurped through the straw of his ✨sea bish. "So, what exactly is going on..."

Poppy pulled her hair apart and pointed at an egg sitting on her head. "I was just at the doctor because of THAT THING."

Branch spit out his drink. "WHAT THE- WHY DID WE HAVE TO DO IT WHEN WE GOT A CHANCE-"

"Because we missed each other so much?"

"Makes sense."

"Time to deal with another kid... I thought we would only have just one kid, and live with a happy family... "

"Hey, Poppy... it's okay, we can make it work! Things will be alright." Branch smiled and stared in her eyes.

Poppy smiled. "Yeah. Who knows, maybe we'll have a great life like this."

A broppy hug appeared.

"At least we are not in a broppy fanfiction, because you are pregnant in almost every one-I mean this time it's making biological sense." Branch said.

Jan 11, 2040

Poppy was sitting in bed, scrapbooking. Branch was on his computer, but then his headphones unplugged by accident and they landed on the volume button to turn it up all the way. A catchy rhythm played and Branch screamed and fell off his chair.

"BRANCH I TOLD YOU TO STOP WATCHING THAT!" Poppy yelled.

"SORRY! I'll go listen to music on trolltube instead..."

Branch played the song "Levitating."

Petal and Dash ran into the room.

"HEY!" Petal shouted.

Branch fell off his chair again. "OI-"

Poppy was also startled, and then an egg popped out of her hair and cracked open.

The troll was lavender, and he had dark blue hair.

Poppy chuckled nervously.

Dash and Petal were in shock. Then they skilled and squealed. "A BABY?"

Branch went :O.

Poppy held the baby. "Wow, he is so adorable!"

"It's January 11, let's name shoto trolldoroki!" Petal suggested. "Same birthday!"

Dash sighed. "You've been watching too much of my troll academia..."

"I was joking anyway."

"Uh, let's name him Clover!" Branch yelled, still on the floor.

"Yeah!" Poppy smiled. "He was lucky, because you know, he was an accident!"

"Ok, we're leaving..." Dash and Petal walked out of the room. "