[11]

When the tall boy got down on his knee, George thought nothing of it until he said those four words. "Will you marry me?" George's eyes widened. "What? Dream- I-" Dream chuckled. "Dream I thought we were joking." Dream's face became more serious as he got up off of his knee. "I know, I just want you to move in with me, and marrying me would make it happen sooner. It would only be for legal reasons like I said."

"Yeah, I know but this," he pointed his finger at the box in Dream's hand, "That doesn't seem like just for legal reasons." Dream smiled. "Yeah, I know. This is just because I wanted to get you something nice, but the marriage has nothing to do with us being together." George sighed, seating himself on the blanket. "Dream, I just don't think it would be good for us. I appreciate the effort you put into this, but it feels like you actually want to get married and I can't handle that commitment right now."

Dream sat down beside George, resting a hand on his. "I get it. I promise I don't want to get married other than for legal reasons, but if you don't feel comfortable with it, I won't force you. In the future, I would love to marry you. I can't handle that commitment like that right now either. I just thought that maybe if it were strictly legal reasons- but I see how that was confusing." He paused, opening the box and slipping the rung on George's finger. "Keep the ring, please. Think of it as a promise ring," he smiled. 

George pulled Dream into a sloppy, passionate kiss. He pulled back, his eyes glistened in the moonlight. It was beautiful. "I love you," George said. "I love you too." George grabbed Dream's collar, reconnecting their lips. 

After a moment. the two pulled away. "I guess I should clean everything up," Dream said, rubbing the back of his neck. After Dream loaded all of the stuff into the car, they got in and began to drive back home. 

George shifted in his seat and rested his head in his hand, which was propped up on the car door. Dream looked over and smiled at his sleepy boyfriend. He slid a hand off the steering wheel and up to George's thigh, getting way too close. That woke George up. "D-Dream." Dream gave a sly smile and removed his hand, seeing a bump rise from underneath George's dress. George flushed red with embarrassment after seeing what Dream had done to him. 

-

Dream woke up to George's loud humming. "George. Why are you humming so loud?" George chuckled. "Oh, sorry. it's noon anyways, you need to get up." Dream didn't say anything, slowly getting up and slouching to the kitchen. George followed. "If you're getting food I already made you some eggs and bacon." Dream smiled. "That's so nice. Thank you, George." George was the best boyfriend ever. Nothing could ever come between them, or so he thought.

"Hey, I was thinking of going clubbing or something. I think it would be fun." George tilted his head in thought. "I mean I guess. I don't drink though, and who would drive us back." Dream thought for a minute. "I guess we could get an Uber to and from. Also, you don't have to drink." George nodded, placing the plate of eggs and bacon in front of his boyfriend. 

-

Later that night, they got ready to go out. Dream slipped on a white shirt and a green windbreaker along with some worn-out baggy jeans and some old black and white Converse. George put on a light blue hoodie with a white collared shirt underneath, a pair of baggy khaki pants, and some Nike Air Force Ones. 

"Wow. You look great," George said as his boyfriend stepped out of the room. "Thanks, you look really cute." The comment made George blush and he quickly looked away to hide it, but Dream already saw. He loved that he had the power to do that to George. 

"The Uber is here," Dream said, looking down at his phone. "Okay, let's go." George grabbed his phone and ID and they got into the car as it began to drive to their destination. Once they arrived, Dream was ecstatic and hurried to get inside, grabbing George's hand and pulling him to the bouncer. "IDs, please." The two both got out their IDs and showed them to the bouncer, who let them inside. 

Dream hurried over to the bar. George was honestly uncomfortable with it. He didn't want to see his boyfriend drunk. "Please don't have too many, Dream." Dream looked over at George. "I won't. I promise," he smiled. That didn't last long, soon he was on his twelfth drink and he was nowhere close to finished. 

George was so fed up with Dream's behavior that he decided just to let him go off on his own. It had been about two hours since he saw his boyfriend and he was getting tired, so he decided to go look for him. What he saw burned into his brain. Dream stood over a blonde girl, their lips sloppily pressed together. Tears spilled from his eyes and he ran out of the building. He called an Uber, not caring how Dream was getting home. 

When he finally got home, he spent about an hour on the couch just staring at the ceiling crying about what had happened. Dream had cheated. He lied there for a few more minutes before sleep overtook him. 

A/N: Ahh Dream cheated!!! I had to spice things up I'm sorry-